Click Here!

Ideal men

ZombieDuke

What sort of man makes you drool, your palms sweat and raises that primal urge in you?

Personally, I like my guys a little bit like Hugh Jackman, Vin Diesel, and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. A bit meaty, but oooh so 'manly'(I must not giggle, I must not giggle) and tall! Although, as of late, men in uniforms have been a bit tempting as well... laugh.gif

Hmmm, well. Let me see. think.gif

I like my men tall and dark, with green eyes and sexy smiles. But more important is that the guy in question is intelligent, open-minded and that he has a good sense of humour. yes.gif

Guest Frijola Verda

One who's good at math. Sound strange? Math is a language all it's own, and I don't understand a word of it. So yeah, give me a mathmatician any day.

However, if he looks like Gerard Butler, especially in his Spartan underwear, I'm an incoherent, drooling mess.

Well I have rules for the men I'm attracted to!

1: Must be taller than 5'8 ... I don't date guys shorter than me

2: I don't care much for red-heads. I loooove black hair.

3: Green eyes are a bonus

4: If they look like a mix between Brad Pitt, Ville Vallo, Bam Margera, and Will Ferrel I'm in love!

I simply adore gothic guys. I love the whole "sulky, mysterious, black-eye-liner-wearing, bite me harder" kind of guys!

Hmm, I've never been the type of girl to like them 'tough and rugged.' Perhaps that's because I've never been a girly girl. I like them slim, slender and sensitive. I'm mainly attracted to Asian and Caucasian men. I hit the jackpot when I met my fiance' who is half filipino and half white. ^-^ tongue.gif Of course, I couldn't date someone who is short...they'd have to at least be 5'7" or more, just not over 6'1". Humor is the main attraction, they'd have to be funny!

The kind that know how to give a girl a good chase and spank.

Yes, he has to run faster than me. (Actually, rather difficult to do back in the day. I'm pretty fast, you know.) (Nowadays, it's only momentum going down-hill)

I'm lying. It's that S&M chick that I wanted Grissom to go for instead of stupid Sarah Sidle.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.