Click Here!

Login/Profile Issues

Guest VioletIntoxication

Guest Styndhrian

My e-mail address is tolo.leone@gmail.com I've followed the steps explaining the cache clearing and log in. But the message says I'm not registered. User name is Styndhrian.

I can't log into adult-fanfiction.org at all. I managed to get my password reset just fine but when I try to log in using the boxes at the top right of the page, it kicks me over to the update info page, the page where you enter your name, DOB, and username (the info is supposed to turn green when you enter it but it's not btw). I click 'update' but nothing happens. When I click the link to have my activation email resent, I get the following error message:

Resending you activation could not be completed for the ffallowing reasons

• You have already activated your acount.
  • You have yet to move your account to the new userpanel system.
  • You have not yet registered
  • there may have been a system error.

I never get the validation email (I've been trying for 3 days now), my info isn't updating, and I still can't log in anywhere but here, the forum. What am I doing wrong? I've had this account for years. How do I move my account to the new userpanel system?

@Amethyst_Eyed Koneko:

I can see a couple of things that might be an issue. Your user name contains a space, which is no longer valid, and needs to be replaced with an underscore. The first time you log in, you need to use the center log-in fields, and then follow the instructions in the validation email carefully.

Guest DarkAngel3090

I haven't visited the site in a while but i try to login and it's telling me that i either need to register or that i need a new email address or that it has multiple addresses. Whats going on?...i just wanna read some fanfiction. :'(

So what should i do?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.