Click Here!

Thiefshipping (Hikari Marik x Yami Bakura)

Guest LadySunami

Guest LadySunami

This is a request for both new stories and recommendations for stories already written.

I'm a big fan of Thiefshipping (aka Bakumali) and have been looking for stories here on FFN with minimal success. (The search bar doesn't seem to work correctly all the time, so I'm thinking that might have something to do with it.) Does anyone have story recommedations they could share?

If you care to write any thiefshipping, I have some suggestions:

• I don't like the Uke/Seme dynamic, so please avoid said cliché (most gay guys trade off anyway)
  • Marik didn't rule the Ghouls/Rare Hunters by being a wimp, so don't make him one (and he is NOT a girl... a girly MAN maybe, but still a man)
  • Bakura (unlike Yami Marik) is not a being made of hatred... he's not good with feelings (especially not "weak" ones) but he does have them, so please incorporate that
  • I love stories in which Bakura obsessivly stalks Marik, intending to "steal" him away and keep him for himself (he's a klepto after all)
  • Marik has control issues, an I adore it when they come into play in fanfiction

I'll leave any more specific details up to you. And of course you can recommend anything, even if the story doesn't match any of my suggestions. I would prefer good gramar as well, but as long as it's readable it's fine.

Oh! And before I forget, Citronshipping is also wonderful. Bakura is bakura (or "Bahkura") so it doesn't really matter to me what his present appearance is.

I agree. There aren't enough Thiefshipping stories out there. I tend to find them either on ff.net or deviantart, although the best work is still here, even if it isn't what you crave at the moment. I'll let the plot stew around in my head for a bit, and see if I can't get something written for you. I need something new to work on, seeing as I am stuck on my first fic.

Thank you kindly. I should probably post the stories I have found, shouldn't I?

Preferably Forever by YamiRynEnjeru

As it turns out, Marik had been wrong about his philosophy. He was- a pawn and it -was- Marik that just knew he had found his lover, while his lover seemed oblivious to the feeling thundering in Marik's chest. - Lime/Lemon hybrid Challenge,Yaoi

Run Me Down by YamiRynEnjeru

Most people run into the one they are meant to spend the rest of their lives with. Not Bakura though, because he was practically run over by him... Yaoi,Anal,Lemon

Forget-Me-Not by Kittu Paladin

Malik wakes and finds himself an unwilling guest at someone's house. Who is it? What do they want? Was it all a dream? Bakura? Or was it real? M/M

Blood and Leather by NHRockdad

Marik's got Bakura on the brain in more ways than one and Kaiba really wants his sister... Marik/Bakura Seto/Ishizu Marik/Bakura/Tea F/M/M,Language,M/F,M/M,MC,Other,Rom,WIP

The Jungle by hatochiisai (Note: Mostly Deathshipping)

Written with Mally-chan--Ryou finds himself the victim of an underground kidnapping ring, who fuses him with the genetics of an animal. A new existance awaits him as nothing but Pegasus' pet. Will he be saved from this cruel fate? Angst,Language,Slave

Thief Kings Love by Mina

lil summary about how bakura feels about malik Yaoi

Lets Go See Santa by Mina

Bakura plays Santa for x-mas, not knowing what hes got himself into. Bakura's in for a big surprise when he finds out what a certin blond egyptian wants for x-mas. Bakura/Malik M/M,Yaoi,CD

The Fairy and The Spider by Mina

Malik is the prince of fairys. Bakura is the prince of spiders. What happens when these two meet? Will Malik be able to melt the ice around Bakuras heart? M/M,Lemon,Yaoi,BDSM

Twiste Of Fate by Mina

Bakura and Malik meet up some time after Battle City. Malik makes a deal with Bakura that he'll give him 2millenium items ...but its for a price. Will Bakura agree to it?

Egyptian Love by Mina

Bakura/Malik-Lemon. Not good with summerys please read.

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Aurora by Mouko

In Ancient Egypt Malik is born cursed with a life that holds only misery. It was only a matter of time before the darkness itself came for him, with unexpected results. (Bakura/Malik) Abuse Anal Angst B-Mod Bond Death H/C HJ M/M Slave WAFF WIP Yaoi

Those are all the ones I remember finding at some point or another. I think I might have found others, but I don't remember their names if I did. It's rather hard to find thiefshipping with out the "tag the characters involved" option that fanfiction.net has. Oh well.

More Stories I've Found!

Edited by LadySunami

• 2 months later...
Guest Robin_Mask

I've been meaning to work on some Thiefshipping for a while, so I'll try to take you up on the request and get something done in the next few weeks.

Thanks to LadySunami for the links, too, I've been looking for some new Thiefship stories for a while :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ah! Thank you very much, I love it! You write Bakura wonderfully. It definately gets to be on my favorite stories list for this website. I can't wait for part two! :)

The search seems to be working better now as well, so here are some more stories I've found for anyone interested:

Chasing Shadows by YagamiRaito

It should have been the end. Atem was gone, Zorc was destroyed. He didn't know why Bakura was back or how, but he would find out, for it was really only the beginning . . . Marik/Bakura . . . Anal,M/M,Oral

Ride by trivia-game

Bakura and Malik go for a ride to discuss plans (=schemes) one night on Malik's motorcycle" BxM. M/M,Lemon,PWP

Third Person by trivia-game

Ryou is nothing special, and has learned to watch life--and love--from the sidelines. Angst warning. BakuraxMalik, Ryou+Malik. M/M, lemon-lime

Misslyn Gold Varnish #47 by trivia-game

It started with a bet. Now, Bakura finds himself doing something he'd never expected...and looking very pretty while doing it. XD Just...read. Malik x Bakura. M/M,PWP

Strip Dueling by crazieanimefan1

One shot yaoi lemon! Second in YGO Lemon Series. Marik and Bakura find a new way to play Duel Monsters! M/M pairing told from Marik's POV

Chained by Safire1

What did Marik really do to get Bakura to do what he wanted? Battle City M/B Lemon, Yaoi, BDSM, BP, Slash

Mine by Yoake Ryuu

[FINISHED] Malik loses a Shadow game against Bakura and must pay the price, but 'the price' is not what he expected... BxM Yaoi

Marik, We Know by ChaosRocket (Note: Tornshipping)

After Bakura's death, Ryou wants to talk to Hikari Marik. Takes places after the end of the series. Angstshipping, Thiefshipping, Tendershipping and Tornshipping. BxM, MxR, BxMxR, Anal, COMPLETE, H/C, Oral, Rom

What If I Gave You My Millennium Rod? by ChaosRocket

Hikari Marik wants something from Bakura, but Bakura doesn't want to give it to him. Thiefshipping BxM Anal, Bond, COMPLETE, Oral, Yaoi, Rom

Mariks diary by Yami Nefertira

The diary of Marik, exploring everything that happens to him and Bakura before he makes his entry into battle city! m/m, torture mentioned, marik/bakura, mind control, yaoi, fluff, humour, angst, Angst, Language, MC, WAFF, WIP, Tent, Tort

Iris by Witty Phantom

Bakura and Malik run into Serenity in the oddest of places. WIP

Foot Fetish by Kitteh

Malik has had a long day. Bakura knows just how to make it better. (One shot) Anal, COMPLETE, Fet

Love is bitter sweet! by Blueraydragon

Malik and Bakura meet up by accident and discover they have feelings for eachother! Yaoi!

Friends, Enemies, or More? by SilverShadowBeliever

Bakura goes for a walk one dark, foggy night and comes upon an old accomplice from Battle City, Malik. So what happens? Read and find out! Abuse, Bi, Bond, D/s, H/C, M/M, MPreg, Other, S&M, SH, SoloM, Toys, Violence, WAFF, WIP, Yaoi

The very best Gift by Kitteh

Malik can't think of what to give Bakura for Christmas. But maybe the very best gifts actually do come right from the heart. [bakuraxMalik main, more follow. For those fluffy Christmasy feelings.] Anal, HJ, M/M, Oral, SoloM, WAFF, WIP

As In Mine by Kitteh

[AU] When Malik is put in the middle of the desert as punishment for denying the Pharaoh himself, who says he can't choose another 'king' for himself? [bakxMal] Angst,Other,PWP,Slave,Anal,Bond,Lemon,N/C,Oral

A Long Long Night by The Mad Hat

Bakura/Malik mainly. Marik/ Bakura last chapter. Malik is on the blimp and ready to hatch his master plan. Bakura, though, is proving to be a bit of a difficult pawn. Anal, B-Mod, Bond, HJ, Language, M/M, Oral, Violence, Yaoi.

Heatwave by The Mad Hat

Bakura/Malik . After Battle City the gang leaves. Luckily, we get a long period of "What happened to Malik and Bakura?" Well... They go to Egypt where it's really, really hot. Bond, Language, M/M, Oneshot, Toys, Violence, dubious consent. NOTE: not rape fic

Excuse me, may I help you? by Ziven (Note: Tornshipping)

What business could Malik and Bakura possibly have to handle together...? Anal, COMPLETE, M/M, Oneshot, Oral, PWP

I'm also pretty fond of torn/gravityshipping too, if you can't tell. Not so much fetishipping though... Mostly because psycho and bronze are just not my thing. I don't ship Yami Marik with anyone really, although I'm strangely tollerent of deathsipping... I blame all the thief/deathshipping stories I keep finding.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.