Click Here!

Sweet Puppy

• 1 month later...
Guest Fenrirsboy

This is Fenrirsboy - I was NOT underage when this fic was posted, and I am honestly very angry that no moderator contacted me and ASKED me my age/questioned me, etc. or that I was not even INFORMED me that my story was removed.

I have re-posted the story. As I was not underage when I originally posted it, I am certainly not underage now. If my story is removed again, I will be deleting my account.

Guest Guest

Fenrirsboy, please don't feel bad because that has happened to more than one author lately but be sure to let the moderators know you were of age because they are getting stricter about it. I think you have to show them proof of some sort or they will probably remove you again even though you are of age now. If you post your stories on another site, please let us know where to find you.

Guest, we already KNOW this author is of age now. That being the case, unless the author wants to do it, we don't require additional proof. Where we do ask for proof of age before an author can return (once deleted) is where all the data found indicates a different age than what the person is claiming, and being underage besides.

Guest Guest

DG, just a really dumb question on my part but does that mean that if an author's story was removed due to being underage at the time it was originally posted can they return once they become legal and do they have to supply proof of age or not? I am kind of dense sometimes, sorry!

If the author's story was removed, but the author was not, for being underage, they can repost the story. If the author AND story were removed, once the author is of age, then yes, he/she can sign back up and repost the story. What matters is the age the user is when they sign up and post here. In other words, even if it was something, that say, the author wrote at 15 and posted elsewhere, as long as the author is 18 or older when they post it here, it's fine.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.