Click Here!

Looking for a fic about a boy and night club owner.

Guest NoShingingKnight

Guest NoShingingKnight

In this fic a shy studious college student abandons his studies, takes his roommates advice, and goes to the hottest nightclub in town, the Bacchae a think. he gets drunk and meets the owner of the club evyssrian, I've been looking for this fic forever and can't find it. Can anyone tell me the title so i can re-read or let me know it's been taken off the site so I can begin mourning?

If the author was underage for all data, all data is deleted. If an author is of age for content, but underage for part, the underage content is deleted. This ONLY applies to what we call OLD minors, meaning pre this staff, that were overlooked. The ones that signed up afterwards, no matter WHEN we catch you, you're deleted.

As the site is clearly marked and labeled for being restricted in age, to users aged 18 and older, there should be no question as to why this has to be done.

You have a problem with my protecting the site in this fashion, that's exactly what it is. YOUR problem.

I'm really getting sick of seeing the moderators receive so much abuse from the individuals who use these forums - free of charge, may I add. The mods are doing their JOB. Without them, AFF wouldn't be able to be kept running and would effectively be lost to all who use it, as would ALL of the stories in it. Underage members lend the risk of the entire website being shut down and so for everybody to gang up on the mods is sickening. The authors knew exactly what they were doing when they posted and it is not up to anybody but themselves to ensure they have back up copies of their stories. If those of you who complain enjoy the stories posted, you'd understand why the mods have to act without delay.

Sadly, Guest_Leah, we're pretty used to dealing with immature morons who threaten to hold their breath unless they get their own way. It's all about them and what they want, or didn't you know that? The world owes them a favour and it's our duty to trip over ourselves to accommodate them, even if that means us risking jail time. So in the future, when you come across one of these childish numb-nuts, you'll know to commence your deferential kowtowing immediately, since they deserve it you know!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.