Click Here!

Split Personality fic...

Guest Pyro

Here's my challenge, Harry has split personalities, Harry doesn't know about the other personality but the other personality knows aout Harry. I want Harry and his other personality to have completely different styles and personalities, posiibly ever different wands and or powers. I would perfer it to be slash but it does not have to be. My main thing I want is that his other personality sleeps around alot and Harry believes himself to be a virgin. Later in the story I would like for Harry to be dating someone and his other personality is sleeping with someone when the person Harry is dating walks in and catches them, not knowing about the other personality said boyfriend or girlfriend thinks they are being cheated on.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Sweet

I had a similar idea once, but instead of sleeping around his other personality kills people and is a psychopath. The other Harry is the part of Voldemort that lives in him. I wrote a few chapters, but my beta told me it was too confusing. I just gave up.

Guest pyro

I had a similar idea once, but instead of sleeping around his other personality kills people and is a psychopath. The other Harry is the part of Voldemort that lives in him. I wrote a few chapters, but my beta told me it was too confusing. I just gave up.

Well I'd like to read your story, it sounds pretty interesting. But I do hope someone takes my challenge up as I think it has some major potential.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sympel

Here's my challenge, Harry has split personalities, Harry doesn't know about the other personality but the other personality knows aout Harry. I want Harry and his other personality to have completely different styles and personalities, posiibly ever different wands and or powers. I would perfer it to be slash but it does not have to be. My main thing I want is that his other personality sleeps around alot and Harry believes himself to be a virgin. Later in the story I would like for Harry to be dating someone and his other personality is sleeping with someone when the person Harry is dating walks in and catches them, not knowing about the other personality said boyfriend or girlfriend thinks they are being cheated on.

Not sure if this is still going on, but I really like this challenge. I may try writing it, alas I'm not sure it would turn out any good. If I did write it, would HPDM be any good? If I don't write it, this story does have much potential and I'd hate for this idea to go to waste, so I'll try!

Guest pyro

Not sure if this is still going on, but I really like this challenge. I may try writing it, alas I'm not sure it would turn out any good. If I did write it, would HPDM be any good? If I don't write it, this story does have much potential and I'd hate for this idea to go to waste, so I'll try!

yes it is still going on, i love drarry so it'd be perfect. i look forward to reading it and if you want i can give you my email if you have any questions.

Guest sympel

Yes that would be fine. Just email me at sirpenguino@gmail.com

The story may take some time since I was recently in an accident, but I'll start right away!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sympel

H'lo pyro. It's sympel the one who accepted this prompt. I'm not sure you're still on here but, if you are, could you please email me because I lost your email :blush:. Same address: sirpenguino@gmail.com

Thanks a ton,

E

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I hope if you have him dating Snape that there is at least a small scene with Lucius (being as Snape and Lucius are friends I think it would make it a little more interesting) though you don't have to. Either way I love it so far and can't wait to see what you have planned.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.