• Orange
    • Red
    • White
    • Black
    • Gray
    • Don't have a favorite color
    • Change my mind all the time
    • Other (Explain)

This poll is pretty straightforward. Name your favorite color, or the most favorite out of those you like.

Colors like crimson are a part of red

lime green is covered by green option

My favorite color is blue and the second favorite is green (and all combinations in between). Seeing rich vivid blue makes me happy smile.gif Surprisingly, blue is also the color that dogs can see smile.gif

Dog's vision vs. Human's tongue.gif

I wonder if a person's favorite color in some way reflects their personality.

My favorite color is green.

More specifically, the color of hickory tree leaves in the spring, usually around my birthday. It's a lovely vivid green that's not too yellow. I used to love to look up through the leaves into the sky with the sunlight sprinkling down in between. About the only thing I really miss about the place we lived in when we were kids.

PINK! How could you forget PINK!?!?!?!?!?

Pink is lovely; it could go to "red" or "other" options.

The colors listed are the colors of visible spectrum with white, black and gray added.

Spring is my favorite season.

Other than that, I don't believe I have a favorite anything.

I like many many colors and many shades within each hue of the rainbow and grayscale. Baby powder pink, tangerine red sunsets, the aquamarine tropical oceans, warm brown chocolate, the pale yellow of sunshine in the kitchen, pure white canvas, the grey of a stormy sky, magic black. (I feel poetic).

Sometimes I like a certain color in one respect but not another. For example, I like puce silk bedsheets but I shudder at the thought of puce silk on a bridesmaid.

Many people online are under the impression that my favorite color is green. (Gee, I wonder why). That's not true.

I use a green pen to write most of the time (if I run out of green, I'll use purple as a back-up). Even then it's not the neon variety, but the medium-dark variety. The habit carried online.

Usually, I start to get eyestrain headaches after writing non-stop for several hours, but for some odd reason it's never quite as bad with green ink. I'm not sure why but why not stick with a good thing? I use purple as a back-up because it also works well at preventing eyestrain (though not as effectively as green).

"I'll wear black until I find something darker." biggrin.gif

Having said that, I have to admit that basic black is my favourite colour. It holds endless possibilities, and despite its many associations I find it a comfortable colour, or perhaps because of them. People often think I'm some kind of devil worshipper or an over-aged emo kid or something, but meh. One doesn't have to wear a certain badge in order to be allowed to like black.

...and wearing black is the only way to keep my butt from looking too big. laugh.gif

...and wearing black is the only way to keep my butt from looking too big. laugh.gif

I've tried that ..... however my ass is to big to cover in way shape or form! (Trust me skirts make it look bigger. Jeans hug the roundest part) I've finally taken to wearing large sweatshirts!

Also I adore blue .... it looks good on me and it's purty!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.