Click Here!

Sex with Children

foeofthelance

I'm currently in a debate on another forum about whether or not an author having wirtten a series in which the main character effectively builds a harem of minors (12-17 years old) and has consensual sex with the girls over 16. The biggest problem seems to be the fact that this isn't played off for drama purposes, but that everyone involved seems to enjoy it.

The situation:

-Guy buys farm in Georgia (Country, not state)

-Farm involves several clans beholden to the farm owner

-Local terrorists try to kidnap one of the clan girls

-Guy stops van, finds it loaded with other kidnaps, program is not Catch and Release

So essentially he ends with a harem. A later adventure has him and the clans busting up a rather large portion of the international sex slave market, leading to few new members, but not many. The youngest of the girls rescued is 12, oldest is sixteen or seventeen, which is about the standard age of marriage for those parts. So ok, no big deal. Him having the harem offends no one, most of the local girls would actually rather be in it, and its sort of expected of him.

Anyway, what I need to prove the above situation is not evil is a list of authors/books who have told stories about adults engaging in sex, either abusive or not, in some detail. This way I can demonstrate that most of these do not pose as Evil Works of Perversity, and neither should the series in question.

Thanks!

Essentially? If this is Kildar, it's rather explicitly a harem, i thought.

The character also has nonconsensual sex with a young girl, but he makes it up to her afterwards. He buys her and takes her away from the evil slaver pimp.

I don't know of any other books about adults having sex with kids.

If there are, i think they center around the social mores of the setting, like this one dies. The man has a dark side and he does indulge in it from time to time.

But he does have an age cut-off. Some of the girls in the harem are too young even for him. And he doesn't have sex of that type in America, or any other country where it would be illegal.

The girls he sexes are either willing, demanding, or property that can't say no anyway.

I don't particularly like it, but the guy does have these desires and there are places he can legally indulge.

More to the point about good/evil question, in the setting of the books, the lot-in-life of the girls particpating in the Kildar's life are unquestionably improved by the contact.

His harem is educated, a dowry will be provided when they're of age, the wedding gifts he gives the brides of his holders are impressive, and when he has to use a prostitute in one or another of the ops they run around the world, they almost always end up back at the caravanserai. In the harem, with a much brighter future.

Even the harem manager is doing well. She was, what, 20? Much to old for the sheik she was working for at the time, and about to be kicked to the curb.

Actually, it is the Kildar books. But I don't think he had sex with her, he just smacked her around a bit while the other guy was there. I don't think any of the girls who have had sex with him were any younger than 16.

• 4 weeks later...
But I don't think he had sex with her, he just smacked her around a bit while the other guy was there. I don't think any of the girls who have had sex with him were any younger than 16.
I'm talking about the girl he ended up buying at the end of Ghost? He took a break in the middle of hunting terrorists to clear his head, had her, slept, had her some more.

She was about 15, i thought.

John Ringo's 'Ghost' series.

Ghost, Kildar, Choosers of the slain... Among the military action adventure of a former SEAL who beats the hell out of terrorists on a regular basis, the character has...issues. Worse that the John Ringo character in 'There will be dragons' or whatever that series is, who just likes it violent.

Herzer Herrick?

And yeah, The Paladin of Shadows books (Ghost, Kildar, Choosers of the Slain, Unto the Breech, and A Deeper Blue) is about a guy with some serious issues. The author already has admitted to never intending to publish them (the first was given to a few fans who asked, and then the publisher himself insisted. It was also a way to give Ringo a chance to deal with some personal demons. (It backfired, by the way. In his report on Ravencon, he reports, "I've now got to beat of female subs with a stick, which is a difficult proposition considering they like being beaten with sticks.) The first book involves him teaching two girls about bondage, before seriously abusing a hooker. Then he ends up with a harem, before being told he has to screw every farmer's daughter in the valley. It sort of tapers off in the last two books though. Unto the Breech contains maybe two scenes, and A Deeper Blue doesn't cover anything except when one of the girls is planting spy devices or breaking out of capture.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.