Click Here!

The pong game on the downtime page is awesome!

Guest Knorg

What a brilliant idea for the downtime block. "Hmmm... I'll see if AFF has any new stories with strap on wielding domina... downtime to back up! curses!... wait, PING PONG! WHOO!"

Cue ten minutes wasted!

Kudos to whoever came up with that one. Second best use of a paddle I've seen on AFF!

Maybe in a few months it could get swapped for another flash game from the same place for variety? biggrin.gif

I stuck this in aimless babble since it isn't a post about anything that needs fixing adding or deleting, and so aint in need of urgent attention.

• 1 month later...

In speaking to manta2g about it a couple weeks ago, I believe Tetris was mentioned as one of the possibilities in the future.

That Grow Cube thing is definitely a grabber. I wonder what the tube looks like at max? I've gotten most of the rest of 'em to max out so far.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Haha! I mean the pong game is a good idea - it's better than just having a loading page I guess :rolleyes: But I swear whenever I'm in the midst of a story - all excited about the next chapter - and I click it too many times going to the next page and then PONG LOADS!

*Webpage* 'Let's play Pong!'

*Me* 'Oh Go****tt! I don't want to play bl**dy PONG!' *cue tantrum*

But yeah Tetris would be awesome!

wouldn't it be a good idea to have an entire story load on one page???

you could just switch chapters by making divs visible and invisible...

that requires more advanced html formatting. Not a possibility, so is NOT going to happen. As to why the more advanced html within posted data is not possible, quite simply, it poses a serious security risk to any php scripted program. It's for the same reason why you'll never see html allowed here in the forum.

Yeah, the "daily moment of down time" gets on my nerves from time to time. Especially when I'm in the middle of DOING something <_<....so gotta be ever mindful of the clock at that time of the morning so I'm not in the database and doing some work when that hits. ugh. Plus, I like to read while I'm working so it irks me even more then. :rofl:

ah well, shit happens....and it's only for 15 minutes or so.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.