Click Here!

Does anyone think this as well

Rachel

You're kidding, right?

Between the movie, the series, and Angel, she's only had 5 steady "boyfriends". Parker was an absolute fluke. Ford had been her boyfriend before she became the slayer. There was Pike in LA when she first became the slayer. No sex up till then. Then there was Angel, but having sex at 17 with a guy who you've dated for over a year isn't slutty.

She might have gotten into it too soon with Riley, but I remember that they were under a spell the first time.

I actually count Spike even though there was nothing official between them because it was steady and sturdy in its own way.

After she moved to Europe, she was dating someone known as the "Immortal", but from what Andrew told Angel and Spike, it was a steady thing.

All of Buffy's relationships were screwed up in some way or another. That's because she's screwed up - and is it any wonder?

I'd say her relationship with Spike wasn't much beyond sex, but at that point that's all they were really looking for. An outlet for their pain and frustration.

I'd say a whore is someone who's having sex with at least 3 different people at the same time and none of them know about each other. Having a high libido doesn't make you a whore if you're monogamous about it and your partner is both willing and understands the situation.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you? The way you phrased the question makes you seem rather... young(?)

After she moved to Europe, she was dating someone known as the "Immortal", but from what Andrew told Angel and Spike, it was a steady thing.

And according to Season 8, that wasn't even her, but a stand in they were using to confuse the baddies. She actually ended up in Scotland.

You're kidding, right?

Between the movie, the series, and Angel, she's only had 5 steady "boyfriends". Parker was an absolute fluke. Ford had been her boyfriend before she became the slayer. There was Pike in LA when she first became the slayer. No sex up till then. Then there was Angel, but having sex at 17 with a guy who you've dated for over a year isn't slutty.

She might have gotten into it too soon with Riley, but I remember that they were under a spell the first time.

I actually count Spike even though there was nothing official between them because it was steady and sturdy in its own way.

All of Buffy's relationships were screwed up in some way or another. That's because she's screwed up - and is it any wonder?

I'd say her relationship with Spike wasn't much beyond sex, but at that point that's all they were really looking for. An outlet for their pain and frustration.

I'd say a whore is someone who's having sex with at least 3 different people at the same time and none of them know about each other. Having a high libido doesn't make you a whore if you're monogamous about it and your partner is both willing and understands the situation.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you? The way you phrased the question makes you seem rather... young(?)

I am 19

• 4 weeks later...
And according to Season 8, that wasn't even her, but a stand in they were using to confuse the baddies. She actually ended up in Scotland.

It wouldn't be a comic series without retcons!

• 3 months later...

i don't think she is a slut, although the thing with spike was a little slutty cause it seemed to be all about sex but she was with angel and riley in steady relationships so...i havn't read the comics (season 8). i agree that her life is screwed up and that does reflect in her relationships, she seems to have a thing for the bad boy, and relationships with an element of danger, but they are always the fun ones :devil:

Slut? No. Emotionally immature, yes. Buffy was probably the only character in the series who never really seemed to mature and grow as a person (though maybe that's what the creator intended.) :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.