Click Here!

Naruto's sexy adventure

Guest mosherguy18

Guest mosherguy18

Anyone know where else this fic is posted its been taken down of FanFiction I think. About naruto going to another world ans mainly fucking Mikoto ans Kushina. This is the actual title.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Grumpywinter

I am going to upload the story to my account Grumpywinter, next to my story Posing in the morning. Yes I have permission from Jordan to do this,

Actually, given that Jordinio has an account here at AFF, he would need to be the one to post the story here.

However, for the record, we do not allow posting stories on behalf of others, with or without permission.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Christopher

Hoping that someone can explain where the story went to. It was posted, then it disappeared (I had bookmarked the link to it).

I have to gripe about this because it seems that when someone wants to 'adopt' a story, they have to go through a bunch of rigamarole. That is the main reason why another story I was reading on here titled "The Lemon Games" moved to yourfanfiction.com.

Grumpywinter didn't adopt it. Grumpywinter posted work for someone else. If Jordinio wants to post the story, if he wants it posted, then he will need to post it on his account.

As for "rigamarole" - the policies in place for adoption are there in order to protect the adopter from accusations on plagiarism. We take that very seriously here. Grumpywinter was warned in the other thread on this story that his account could be deleted if he chose to post the story there. DG chose not to delete the account because this is the first incident of Grumpywinter doing this.

Grumpy just post the story on another site. the staff of this site is quite attached to the rule of letting a story die when the author no long want to continue it. so please for the fans post it somewhere else like yourfanfiction, its less a hassle.

It's not a matter of "letting a story die" but a matter of plagiarism. It clearly isn't his, he's openly admitted it. And while adopting a story is one thing, deliberately posting a story when being told the rules say no, is entirely different. And it is my understanding that the story was never put up for adoption by the original author, and our TOS clearly states, "You understand that when posting User Submissions, you are stating that any work submitted under your User Account is your own personal work and has not been in any part copied or plagiarized from any source." And yes exceptions are made for co authors and joint accounts, but this is a case of neither, something he admits by stating he asked the other author to post his work. It was clearly posted as a solo work on another author's individual account, they did not work together on it, therefore the co author rule does not apply. I'm sorry, but that is just the way it is.

He has an account on the site. The level of activity is not relevant in terms of allowing Grumpywriter to post Jordinio's work, however.

The procedures are not onerous to adopt a story. Jordinio needs to advise us in writing that he's placing the story for adoption and allowing Grumpywriter to proceed with it. Jordinio can place any limitations on the adoption, such as not allowing it to be readopted. Grumpywriter then will be able to post the story. We're not asking for DNA or notarized statements. We just need something in writing to deflect any future accusations of plagiarism should someone come across the story under Grumpywriter's account and decide to file a report. Feel free to take a look at the Adopt a story thread. We've had a few adoptions already, and it appeared to be painless for all involved.

OK, folks, I’ve tried to stay out of this because I tend to offend as I’m a blunt being but I’m going to back up what BW says from the prospective of a mod AND someone that has gone through the procedure to adopt a story….

This is not a hard procedure to go through, period. End of story.

It took me a whole five minutes to give the proof the site needed to adopt the story Harry Potter and the Breeding Darkness. No, I did not get a break from anything anyone else had to do. In fact, I had to go through the same thing as everyone else and provide proof that, indeed, I was given permission to do so. It’s on file with the site and admins that the original author gave me said permission and I could take over the story. It was easy.

There is no reason in this world that Grumpy and Jordinio cannot do the same bloody thing if Grumpy wants to take over the story. All we need is proof from the original author that they have permission to take over this story. Period. All. We. Need. We don’t have this!

What most of you are not ‘getting’ is we get plagiarism reports about stories posted years ago to this day. Some are founded, some aren’t. If we don’t have the proof of permissions, it comes down to can we prove it. If the author of the original isn’t around and the author that adopted it can’t provide them for that reason, we have no choice but to down the story because they can’t. We see people posting others work without permission all the damned time! We also see unauthorized sequels just as often. These are plagiarism. To stave off the accusations and protect the author adopting, we need proof that they have the permissions. It’s easy to do and can be easily provided. That’s all these two need to do. Something, apparently, they aren’t.

The other issue is that it’s against the rules to post another’s work on the site. That’s clear as a bell in the damned TOS. Adopting and taking over a story is one thing, posting for another is another and it’s not allowed. That’s what Grumpy is doing. We don’t allow anyone to do this with one exception; translated works. Those also have to provide the proof of permission like I said above.

These aren’t hard rules, folks. They are simple, easy and provide protection to all those involved in the damned situation. Just because other sites (read that ff.net) don’t give a fiddler’s damn about it, doesn’t mean we don’t. We protect our authors here to the best of our ability because, golly, gee, WOW, most of the mods and admins are writers themselves!

So, rather than tantrum, go tantrum with the two that have decided to ignore what the mods and admins say and when they are bluntly told not to do something, the consequences of what will happen being clearly given, The issue is we are enforcing the same rule we do with everyone else! If these two can’t follow what everyone else does, this is not OUR PROBLEM!

The Lemon Games was removed because the author was UNDERAGE AT TIME OF POSTING. This site clearly states the users must be 18 years of age and OLDER. Not YOUNGER. Whether or not an author chooses to repost work after it's been deleted for that reason , is entirely up to the author, provided he or she is 18 years of age or older when they do this. There is no room for negotiation or wiggle room on this one.

As to the story adoption, that's an EASY process. As stated above, we get reports years after the fact. That's right YEARS. When the author in question cannot provide the proof, or we can't find it, the story has to go, as unauthorized continuations, adoptions and sequels are in fact plagiarism. Most authors when approached will give a VERY clear answer to this, of yes or no when approached (whether by us after the fact, or the user who intends to do this). Sorry, if the author of the original work that's been 'adopted' without permission says no, that means no. It doesn't mean maybe, or "I'll think about it". That's simple enough, yes?

Guest Christopher

The big assumption being made here is that:

You can contact the person to ask them if you can continue their story. That is not always the case, e-mail address for authors go dead on a regular basis for myriad reasons from hack to death of the author in question.

Yes, it is hard in that situation to contact the author to ask their permission to continue a story. Frankly, I feel that there is a 'better alternative': Have people put in the first chapter reposted of the story that they are adopting a 'dead' story and who the original author was of the first chapters and how many chapters are made by the first author.

The mods here, in my opinion simply are wrong on this subject or looking too much at the "WHAT DO WE DO IF SOMEONE STEALS A STORY WHEN THEY SAY THEY ADOPTED IT!" Simple: Remove the story when the original author makes a complaint.

This is the reason why people are moving to other story sites like yourfanfiction.com and/or making their own blog and posting their stories there.

Guest Christopher

The Lemon Games was removed because the author was UNDERAGE AT TIME OF POSTING. This site clearly states the users must be 18 years of age and OLDER. Not YOUNGER. Whether or not an author chooses to repost work after it's been deleted for that reason , is entirely up to the author, provided he or she is 18 years of age or older when they do this. There is no room for negotiation or wiggle room on this one.

As to the story adoption, that's an EASY process. As stated above, we get reports years after the fact. That's right YEARS. When the author in question cannot provide the proof, or we can't find it, the story has to go, as unauthorized continuations, adoptions and sequels are in fact plagiarism. Most authors when approached will give a VERY clear answer to this, of yes or no when approached (whether by us after the fact, or the user who intends to do this). Sorry, if the author of the original work that's been 'adopted' without permission says no, that means no. It doesn't mean maybe, or "I'll think about it". That's simple enough, yes?

No, it isn't. For "The Lemon Games" I agree that you had little to no choice to remove the story because of those batshit insane American laws on the subject.

On the subject of story adoption? No, that is not easy and it is NOT plagiarism when you give proper attribution to the author of the story or picture when you post the previous chapters written by that other author.

You are mistaking 'plagiarism' with 'unapproved continuation of a story' or 'use of characters'. If that is the case, then AdultFanFiction should be shut down PERIOD because nearly ALL the stories are using characters without permission. On the 'unapproved continuation of a story', I have a hard line on this: if a story has been removed and an author is not continuing it, someone else who is a fan of the story should have the right to adopt it even without the permission of the author as long as proper attribution is given.

The thing you are not considering is that there are many authors who will have a WIP for years. There are some who may only update once a year, if that. Others who go a couple years without an update.

You have no idea if perhaps they've lost their inspiration for the story, lost interest in the fandom, or what. Because a story is unfinished, doesn't give someone else the right to pick it up and continue it without permission.

As to us not allowing others to abuse our users in that fashion, if you have a problem with it, don't come to the site. It's that simple.