Click Here!

Harry with... Harry!

Guest catishangel

Guest catishangel

Hey, I have been looking for a story for a long time and hope one of you wonderful people can point me in the right direction! In it Harry won the war but became kinda dark. so somehow, not sure how, he goes to a different timeline or universe, where he helps fifth year harry and keeps him from having to go through all the hard stuff. They i think end up together in the end. One scene the whole crew are in the kitchen of Grimwauld and Darker Harry tells lighter Harry to tell them that the sorting hat wanted to put him in Slytherine. Ron flips and there ends the golden trio.

In case you know of more than just the one I'll take all in this kinda catagory, not sure if there is many though.

And in case anyone has a copy of Underneath a Starless Sky, I would much MUCH love you. It breaks my heart that they took it of fanfiction.net. Thanks guys.

The story is called Faerietayle by Kamerreon. Unfortunately, she removed all her fiction from the internet, so you'll have to find someone you can give you a copy. This site doesn't allow us to do that, so good luck!

Are you looking for Underneath a Starless Sky by DarkCyanStar? If so, copies can be found on her yahoo group. Here's a link to the group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Cyan_Deleted_Fics/

If you're looking for a different fic, than I can't help you there.

And in case anyone has a copy of Underneath a Starless Sky, I would much MUCH love you. It breaks my heart that they took it of fanfiction.net. Thanks guys.

There are many reasons an author might remove their work from the Internet, and we do ask that the author's decision be respected. We do not encourage the passing around of downloaded copies of fictions for that reason.

Edited by BronxWench

Guest catishangel

Thank you very much! How come she took them down though?? She had such good stories and so many people loved her stories. Does anyone know if there is any group or site that has them around?

And about asking for the a copy of the story I'm sorry, I hadn't known about the rule against it. From now on I'll remember!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.