Click Here!

Mideval Marvel

Guest ChrisCross

Guest ChrisCross

Ok, so not many people ever reply in this section, but here's a shot in the dark.

Would anyone be willing to write a widely cross Marvel'verse series of oneshots telling what would happen if the Marvel Heros wound up in middle ages Europe, Asia, and northern Africa. Basically all the places that had a modicum of 'modernity' at the time. I would prefer if all the Marvel'verse characters paired off with OC's, but it would be ok if a few well loved pairings remained.

I'm going to try to make a round robin fic with this concept, but if anyone wants to run with the whole thing that's fine.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Chris Cross

Any and all. Just keep most of the original personality, although with all the incarnations, I think theres not alot that's out of bounds. Just don't make the "good" guys rapist ass hats, or the "bad" guys harmless kittens. The appeal opf a white hat is the honor and chivalry, and the appeal of a black hat is the danger inherent in loving them.

Guest Chris Cross

And keep in mind, they're in a time when same sex parings were considered barbaric an sinful. They would need to hide it if they were. Good drama potential in that though. hmmm, clint barton caught snuggling Robin Hood. Or hand maiden Wanda seen servicing Queen Elizabeth..

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.