Click Here!

Story search function

nekluvshp

No, it's still there. Just go into the archive you're trying to find a story in and go up to Member Tools and click "Search"

Address bar should read [ subdomain ].adult-fanfiction.org/search.php like so:

anime.adult-fanfiction.org/search.php

books.adult-fanfiction.org/search.php

Edit:

And, yes, I believe that a new search function is being written. But I'd have to leave the details of answering that part of your question to the tech gurus :D

Edited by RogueMudblood

No, it's still there. Just go into the archive you're trying to find a story in and go up to Member Tools and click "Search"

Address bar should read [ subdomain ].adult-fanfiction.org/search.php like so:

anime.adult-fanfiction.org/search.php

books.adult-fanfiction.org/search.php

Edit:

And, yes, I believe that a new search function is being written. But I'd have to leave the details of answering that part of your question to the tech gurus :D

Oh wow, I just mentally face-palmed myself. I've thought to do that for everything else since the updated profiles but completely forgot about it for this! Thank you!!!

Yes, a new search function is being written to take advantage of the more robust Sphinxsearch engine that's installed on the server. However, it won't be available until the very end of the upgrades, as this is one of the functions that will completely break the old code.

• 9 months later...
Yes, a new search function is being written to take advantage of the more robust Sphinxsearch engine that's installed on the server. However, it won't be available until the very end of the upgrades, as this is one of the functions that will completely break the old code.

Old topic but still a valid question on when the search function will be upgraded.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.