Click Here!

Help? D:

Guest Poor Author

Guest Poor Author

I thought I had selected 'rape' in the list of ... things that happen in the story (like angst, anal, abuse, that list).

There isn't enough room for me to edit in the warning that rape happens in the 'edit details' feature. It isn't a major thing that happens in

the story, but it does happen on one occasion and I was wondering, since I don't have room to add it into the

description, should I just add a warning at the top of the chapter so people know if they want to continue or not?

I really couldn't find anything that explained the answer, but I'm worried this is just going to be deleted and I'll never know what to do with my story.

Hi,

There is a character limit in that field, which is actually part of the Summary Field, so yes, it does happen that an author can't add a tag that they forgot when posting the story. In that case, we are fine with an author's note at the beginning of the first chapter that adds any additional warnings and tags. This way, readers see it first thing, and can choose not to read if this is a topic that would upset them.

Just add the tags at the beginning of chapter one, and we'll accept that! :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.