Click Here!

Naruto leaves Konoha, His Clone Stays, Clone killed

Guest HeyYenyo

Guest HeyYenyo

This is what I think is right so far :

The fanfic I´ve been looking for was set in an AU where Naruto never really spent his childhood and Genin days in Konoha and instead left a permanent clone with it's own personality in the village while the real Naruto went travelling and training. So in this fic the loud moron we know from canon was only a clone that Naruto left in Konoha as a cover for his disappearance. During the battle with Sasuke in the Valley of the End the Naruto clone is then killed and because neither Tsunade, the Godaime, nor Naruto´s friends know that he´s only a clone, they all believe he´s dead. Jirayia knows the truth, though, and he proceeds to find the real and very much still living Naruto and takes him back to Konoha.

After their arrival the highly capable and serious Naruto talks to Sarutobi Hiruzen, who´s still alive, and is surprised by the old man´s knowledge, since he didn´t tell the Sandaime about the clone, but then admits that he underestimated the older man. Naruto also confesses that the type of freedom he´s been enjoying is addictive but still promises to stay in Konoha and protect the village. After that he´s introduced to Tsunade and Kakashi and the former promptly tells him that he´s being tested in a fight against Sharingan Kakashi to which Naruto agrees.

The whole introduction, that takes place with Jirayia, Naruto, Tsunade and Kakashi standing in a clearing, is being watched by the Rookie Nine, who at first wanted to teach Naruto a lesson since he left the clone in full knowledge that it would make friends and the "death" of the clone would devastate them. But the real Naruto´s appearance alone is enough to throw them off a bit since he´s nothing like the clone they knew and Sakura thinks that he fits right in with the three legends in the clearing.

During his fight with Kakashi they all realize that they simply can´t teach this Naruto a lesson for "messing with other people´s lifes like that" because he´s in a whole other league. After Naruto´s tested and deemed capable Tsunade assigns him to a mission with Kakashi and Sakura and they travel to Sunagakura because of the new Kazekage Gaara.

Someone was looking for an awesome sounding fanfic and now I really want to find it and read it.

I hope that one of the members here can help.

Also It maybe on FF.net, and you can find it over 40,000+ words, english, and Sasuke and Naruto as the characters.

But, I'm not sure if it's SasunNaru or not...I haven't read it so I don't know.

A pretty detailed summary of the fic, I think, but I hope it helps. The persons' fairly sure that when they read it, the fanfic had eleven chapters and was still in progress. Not sure about the pairing but it could be gen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the help. :dance:

Search Originally posted by others

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest HeyYenyo

I think this is the fic you are talking about. :)

Naruto no Bunshin

Thank you but the fic I'm looking for has a male Naruto and the 4th Hokage is alive. Though I appreciate your help. ^_^

And the whole introduction takes place with Jiraiya, Naruto, Tsunade and Kakashi standing in a clearing being watched by the Rookie Nine, who at first wanted to teach Naruto a lesson since he left the clone in full knowledge that it would make friends and the "death" of the clone would devastate them. But the real Naruto´s appearance alone is enough to throw them off a bit since he´s nothing like the clone they knew and Sakura thinks that he fits right in with the three legends in the clearing.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest HeyYenyo

Ah!

I vaguely remember this fic!

I think it was on fanfiction.net and it got deleted.

Do you know the name of this fic or the author? Thank you for the help.

Guest HeyYenyo

It's called "Incarnate", pretty sure thats the one you want

I don't know if it is but thank you for commenting. Do you know the name of the author. I've searched but no luck.

• 2 months later...

Okay so i've read a couple fics that have similar elements but i haven't found a story exactly like the one you are looking for.

I remember reading A Different legend by Infamous Storm; but in this naruto does leave a clone but it's not the same.

i'll keep looking but do you know if it was a fic without pairings, was it narusomone, yaoi....? I'll keep looking i really hope i can find it lol. do you have any idea of the name or author or something about when it started how many reviews it last had, length...stuff like that?

Guest HeyYenyo

Okay so i've read a couple fics that have similar elements but i haven't found a story exactly like the one you are looking for.

I remember reading A Different legend by Infamous Storm; but in this naruto does leave a clone but it's not the same.

i'll keep looking but do you know if it was a fic without pairings, was it narusomone, yaoi....? I'll keep looking i really hope i can find it lol. do you have any idea of the name or author or something about when it started how many reviews it last had, length...stuff like that?

I don't really remember the details but someone o this other post has a few more details. They said, "I saw this on FF.net the other day but I don't remember the title. I can tell how I found it. I was searching for fics in English over 40,000 words with Naruto & Sasuke as the characters.

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful, but hopefully that can point you in the right direction to get started."

Links below.

http://chuunin.livejournal.com/6214609.html

http://sasuxnaru.livejournal.com/2737094.html

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.