Click Here!

Mix Beer With Liquor And You Will Get Sicker- Review Replies and Discussion

LockedBox

Gah, hi Meid! I swear I didn't get this until just now, what a nice surprise! I didn't mean to snub you, I just don't get email alerts for this thread like I do for the reviews, so it flew beneath my radar. Thanks so much for your comments, I'm so glad you liked MBWLAYWGS! Especially about the quieter scenes, I know the rather slow pace I like to write isn't for everyone, so it's good to know that there are other people who like it too. Thank you so much for reading!

Oh god, I could cry... I'm so happy this updated, I can't even tell you. I keep checking back on it from time to time, usually not expecting anything. It's been so long since I read it, I wasn't entirely sure that I remembered where I left off, but I'm fairly sure that the last I recall was Corbin leaving Lauchlan alone with his regrets, so I read through the last two chapters.

Thank you for not giving up on this... I've had my own pet project that's lain dormant a long time, and as you said, sometimes they just won't go, there's naught to be done for it, it just can't be forced. But do know, it's worth your efforts. I greatly look forward to learning more about these two, and especially finding out what Corbin's secrets are. I'm suspecting I'll have to go back and give it a read-through again, once I know, to better understand his responses.

Corbin and Lauchlan are vivid characters, very alive and real to me, and I care about them. I probably look ridiculous while I'm reading, cringing and biting my nails as Lauchlan fumbles through his attempts at a relationship, and Corbin keeps proving such a hard nut to crack. This is such quality writing, thank you for sharing your world with us.

Oh please don't do that, if you cry I'm gonna! I always look forward to your comments, and this is exactly why. I makes me so happy to know people are enjoying MBWLAYWGS, seriously, it makes my week. I have had some terrible dormancy periods but, I couldn't abandon this. It means to much to me. I've been working on this on off for, lord, almost five years now, granted those were more off than on, but, still. It's weird thinking about how I'm going to reach the end, relatively soon now, it's been with me so lon it's strange to think of it ending. I'm so happy you've read it and liked it so much, even if it's cost you some chewed nails. Seriously, it makes me so happy, thank you so much for reading. :wub:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.