Click Here!

"Latest" page question.

sage-chan

I was wondering if the format for the "latest" page is just being worked on or something.

The "older" link to view all of the older works previously posted is gone when I try to browse. It's only on the "latest" page though.

Just wondering if it was a formating issue or if it's a permenet fix.

ps. please excuse any bad spelling

Seems to be back now. Except they use 'Next' instead of 'Older'.

It's 'Next' in the Harry Potter section, but there is no such button in 'Original'

yes that was what I was reffering to.

on the "latest" page for "original" fiction. The "next" or "older" link for the fictions is gone!!!

I would like to have it returned, unless it's been removed for a reason from the site.

It'd be appreciated if a mod or someone would tell me what exactly is going on with that link. I have way to many stories taht i'm currently following to remember what genre they all are.

It's confuseing and frustrating to be honest.

Anyone who knows why it's been removed, please say why!!

I checked HP against Originals. Using the same URL format, I found out that there was no existing second page in the Latest section in the latter archive.

I'd say that it has something to do with a time frame, but the other archives have stories that haven't been updated in more than three months in the Latest section, so that can't be it.

Speaking of which, what is the time frame for a story to qualify for a Latest entry? I'd just like to know.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.