Click Here!

Strangest Bleach pairings.

Solaris

That you have seen or thought about.

The strangest pairing that I thought about was Kenpachi/Unohana pairing. I doubt no one has written about those two and it would be kindof cute if they got together.

I'm actaully doing a roundarobin with that pairing in the Bleach catagory.

Beth

I actually enjoy the pairing of Kenpachi/Unohana, if it's written tastefully.

Yaoi-wise, I adore the Ichimaru/Ukitake pairing, cracky as it is, and I write it into my own fanfics simply because it's so obscure.

Good on you for attempting the Kenpachi/Unohana pairing. I'm going to check out your roundrobin just to see what it's like. happy.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest The Lurker

Now Now Solaris

Strangest Pairing has got to be Karin and Toushirou. biggrin.gif

Or was it Nova and Rangiku??? biggrin.gif

Though I don't know

You see too much of Renji/ Byakuya, Ichigo/ Ishida, Heck there has even been....

Wait, I take it back..

The strangest pairing I have seen in Bleach par none is Urahara and Ichigo. That was a strannnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pairing.

• 3 months later...
Guest chocolat

I have a friend who likes Urahara Kisuke/Ishida Uryuu and we're currently doing an rp with Kuchiki Byakuya and Hanataro (forget his family name...). Oh, we also did one with Hitsugaya Toushiro/Ishida Uryuu. They really can work!

Let's see... I'd have to say, the strangest pairing would be 12th Captain and the Commander of the 13 squads. Genryuusai... and I don't care enough to learn the name of the freaky scientist dude.

Karin/Toushiro isn't that strange considering where you are in the series.

• 1 month later...

*grabs a microphone* Let's spin the big Wheel of Odd Pairings and see what we get. *spins large wheel*

First up we have Yamamoto, The first squad captain who will he be paired with. *spins wheel again*

My My MY I hope it doesn't land on him again and we have a SoloM.

*Wheel Stops* Oh looks like we have a yaoi pair: YamamotoXKurotsuchi. Wow that would be hard to watch.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Beautiful Flaw

I love the Kenpachi x Unohana pairing! I think it would work well, due to his brazen agression and her calm demeanour. He can get himself all cut up, and she can nurse him back to health. Now that's lurve! ;)

Strangest pairing? I would say anything involving Aaroniero. I can't see that really working.

Edited by Beautiful Flaw

• 4 weeks later...

You really want some werid pairings? *pulls out book with pairing requests* *shifts through it*

Kira/Hanatoru: Turned out really cute. I have a request to turn it into a multi chapter story.

Nova/Urahara

Nova/Ichigo

Gin/Hanamtoru

Yumichika/Ichigo

Ukitake/Ichigo

Yumichika/Ishida

Ikkaku/Ichigo: I've found ONE story with this pairing and it sucked so badly...

Yep, that's my list...

Though, any pairings with Kurotsuchi and I will run away screaming as I slowly lose my sanity at the thought.

• 2 years later...
Guest kanzen

The Bleach fic that I'm working is essentially all Unohana. There weren't very many fics with her at all, none that I could find that were dedicated solely to her. I'm trying to get unusual pairings, I keep requesting them but reviews seem to be hard to come by for lemons. So far I've had Unohana/Hatachi, Unohana/Ikkaku, Unohana/Soifon, Unohana/Isane/Matsumoto, Unohana/Yamamoto, Unohana/one of her subbordinates. Yesterday I posted the chapter with Unohana/Central Chamber 46.

I'm expecting to eventually get Nel (both forms), Kurotchi, Nemu, Ukitake, Shunsui, Nanao, Ikkaku, and Halibel. It will take a while to get some of those pairings set up (Halibel), the others should happen within the next 2 or 3 chapters. I'd like to eventually think of an excuse to get Ichigo's group back to soul society. Then I could get Orihime, and some of the others involved.

Any other odd Unohana parings?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.