Click Here!

Crap. Crap. Crapcrapcrap!

foeofthelance

Great, my laptop died yet again. After two and a half years, it was finally did in by the bus ride home, which apparently knocked loose a ribbon. A ribbon I can't find to reconnect. Grr.

The worse bit? All my files were there. Music, stories, movies, anime series, you name it. Someof it is backed up, though between the flash drive and the portable hard drive I don't know what, but the movies are gone, that much I know. So, geh! If I disappear for a few days, I'm rebuilding.

Great, my laptop died yet again. After two and a half years, it was finally did in by the bus ride home, which apparently knocked loose a ribbon. A ribbon I can't find to reconnect. Grr.

The worse bit? All my files were there. Music, stories, movies, anime series, you name it. Someof it is backed up, though between the flash drive and the portable hard drive I don't know what, but the movies are gone, that much I know. So, geh! If I disappear for a few days, I'm rebuilding.

Oh, I hear you there. I've had several computers crap out on me, and I've lost my fanfiction, music videos before too. sad.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.