Click Here!

Seeking any Dominate Creature Harry story.

LordGeovanni

Hello, I have been looking for YEARS now for good Creature!Harry stories. One reoccuring theme that I have found is that Harry is usually Submissive. This is not just "submissive" however, It is more like "I need a nice strong beefy male to step up and strip me naked while slamming me against every flat surface (and some that are not) while loudly professing the numerous ways that they have complete control over me or I am just going to cry! submissive".

I am looking for, and asking anyone who knows of any to tell them, any such story where Harry has an inheritance (or a change) into another creature where he is Dominate. And I do not just mean Seme. I mean a taking charge Harry that is no pussy. PLEASE help me find at least one. At this point I do not even care if Harry is gay or straight. I would prefer gay however.

I am already aware of the story called "Chameleon's Song". That is the ONE example of exactly what I am looking for. All I ever found aside that is that pussy Harry mentioned above.

~LordGeovanni *Kupo*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.