Click Here!

Draco's Sex Slave

TheChemist

Finally got onto the Forum so I could update people about the story I'm writing by the same name as this thread. I'm off writing other stories about Glee so I'll finish up that before returning to my newest Harry Potter series.

As for Draco's Sex Slave, it'll be darker than my first HP story (Harry Potter and Teenage Sex). It'll be heavily Hermione centered but will also feature Pansy Parkinson, Bellatrix Lestrange, Luna and Ginny as well. The prologue and first chapter are already written but probably won't post until I'm writing the story full time, which won't be until at least another month.

P.s. any suggestions for the new story would be much appreciated. Always enjoy idea

• 1 month later...
Guest pendust

draco lends out hermione for favors? :D love to see hermione with borgin again so he can finish what he intended to do with her ;)

also please make the creampie more spectacular please. should be more than a few words. the cumshot action description from the last story was excellent.

Guest Pendust

i'm not sure if your planning on having hermione ever going back to school, to be completely honest the idea of hermione falling for draco as an ending is quite clique and over done lol. but if u are planning on hermione returning back to hogwart, either as a escapee or draco purposely returning hermione back since obviously someone would start looking for her. the idea of hermione having a go with other hogwart students because of her hormone level is very smutty and entertaining.

wow 2 chapters in the same week? Nice! although the tattoo is a wonderful idea, i really think draco wouldn't have to use it, since hermione seems to embrace her natural sluttyness when things goes too far for her, like the borgin chapter where hermione doesn't seen to enjoy borgin ramming her but with enough time she gave in to the pleasure.

of course you can always save the tattoo as a last resort if draco wants to humiliate her. anyway cheers hope to see ur next update very soon!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.