Click Here!

Taboo, eroticism, and teenage shota fiction

greenwizard

All right, ladies and gents, an aquaintence of mine needs a little assistance with her dissertation on taboo eroticism, mainly focued on adult fiction featuring boys 13-16. I thought this would be a good place for her to get feedback since I know such fiction is allowed here.

"Some of the areas that I'm studying are legality, social attitude, the veiling effects of the internet, adhesion and permissiveness (or lack of) within erotic fiction communities and emotional association of author and reader with characters. I'm also exploring common theories, such as female attraction to the genre due to the emotionally available characters, the changing nature of female sexuality in general (eg, attraction to dark, non-feminine taboo such as BDSM, powerplay, alternate sexualities, age difference etc.) whether the writers and readers hold any genuine deviant desires and to what extent those involved are demonised by both on and offline communities.

This is an absolutely neutral study and what I'm looking for is intelligent, rational debate about a sensitive issue. I want both pro and anti comments, discussions with those involved, those who aren't and those who have only just learnt about the genre. I want to discuss the nature of literature as an erotic, taboo medium, both in a contemporary setting and a historical setting. I want to investigate characterisation as cathartic - do those who read or write this fiction project themselves emotionally and psychologically onto the characters (both older and younger) or do they merely vouyeristically observe the eroticism present and enjoy the taboo?"

She has an anonymous survey; http://www.surveymonkey.com/Home_Landing.aspx?sm=7sLiMQpCYjAQZP%2b9NfJOMVzoWW2FyZNDoO6ohje22II%3d

And anyone who wishes to give a more detailed opinion may email her at dissresponse@gmail.com