Click Here!

DC/Marvel Crossover With Nightwing/Black Cat

Guest Cornerlicious

Guest Cornerlicious

Here's the general scenario:

Felicia Hardy/Black Cat arrives in Bludhaven (her motivations for doing so are free for the author to decide) and bumps into Dick Grayson/Nightwing who is investigating an group of assassins-for-hire with connections to the Kingpin (the Marvel villain) or the Penguin (the DC villain) - which one is up to the author to decide.

The two are forced to team up when said assassins try to kill Felicia when she stumbles across them in the act, but is saved by Dick, who is undercover. How this happens is up to the author, and from then onwards...sexy superhero shenanigans ensue.

How the sexy parts of this story turn out is up to the author, but there should be a degree of building sexual tension between the two before they finally give in to their desires. Oh and they have to stop the Penguin's/Kingpin's malicious plan in the process, whatever that is decided by the author to be.

Apologies if this sounds like too many conditions for a simple request. If you like a greater degree of creativity in writing stories, I am quite willing to suspend several of them.

So...is anyone interested?

• 2 years later...
Guest Guest

I realize I'm a year late with this, but I may take a whack at it! Nightwing is my favourite character, so I'm familiar with his psychology. I'm aware of Black Cat, albeit not deeply... Could you give me a basic run-down of her character type? I will, of course, do my own research. n_n

Let me know if you're still interested! I can't guarantee anything given my inconsistent schedule, and I'm extremely new to fanfiction, but I'd love to give it a go if I can.

• 1 month later...
Guest Cornerlicious

Hey dude, thanks for taking up the challenge! Sorry for replying so late, I'd actually forgotten all about this for a while (real life...you know, it can get busy).

If you think you can do it, go for it! I'd be really interested to see what you can come up with.

Black Cat, let me see...well, no superpowers (well, she does have bad luck powers, but those tend to be an on-off thing, depending on the writer. One day she may have them, the next she doesn't). Pretty flirty, skilled thief (although she's gotten more heroic over the past), thrill-seeker, and kind of a bad girl-personality at times, even when she is mostly good.

Sorry I can't give you much more, but there are some pretty good fanfiction stories on the web with Black Cat, which give a good understanding of her character.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.