Click Here!

New Season Approaching

NightScribe

Looking forward to without fail: Heroes, Supernatural and Numb3rs.

Like to see coming back: NCIS, Friday Night Lights, CSI, Criminal Minds and Bones.

Sad to see go: Crossing Jordan

Curious About: Moonlight (has possibilities. Vampires always have promise, but they also have the possibility of being 'The Suckage'), New Amtersdam (FOX is not kind to shows I like, so I'm wary. You hear that, FOX? At least have the decency to let Drive finish the first season. Rar. Let's not even mention Firefly.)

honestly, i don't watch much tv. i hate commercials and it always takes my attention off of whatever i'm working on. usually my chapters. never mind the fact that i spent much of the first twenty years of my life glued to the tv. now i'm glued here. hmmm....

when i do watch the tv and don't have a dvd in the player, i like to watch things like CSI and CSI: Miami. the few episodes of House i've seen, i've really enjoyed. i have to admit that i love Hugh's character in it. gotta love the rotten bastard who has no problems speaking his mind.

i've also been known to watch Cartoon Network a time or two. but mostly, i prefer to listen to music or watch movies.

Guest Serenanna

What I will watch this season the whole way through and love: Heroes, House, Jericho, and Lost.

What I will get sucked back into whether I like it or not: Grey's Anatomy, CSI (Vegas), Law and Order

What I will watch but never admit to watching in public: Ugly Betty

What I want to not suck of the new shows: Moonlight

What I hope doesn't get nearly canceled, again: Jericho

Sere

One word: SUPERNATURAL. It is my favorite tv show, bar none, of all time. Took me a while to get into it because I'm pretty skeptical, but by the end of the first season I was a slavish devotee. And it just keeps getting better and better. The fanfic about it is quite smokin' as well...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.