Click Here!

O.T.R.F.K. Request

Guest Evilpyecat

Guest Evilpyecat

I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to do a fic about Only the Ring Finger Knows. It is a graphic novel series that has a manga based on the first half of the first book written. I haven't had any success in finding one that is "steamy" enough based on the two main characters in the series (Wataru and Yuichi). If you know anything about it, you know that when it comes to the good stuff, the story is really tame. I would like to see a fic where at least once things get cranking, and actually made Yuichi aggressive, unlike the books where it is STILL too soft and gentle for my tastes. I really don't care if it is a one shot or a chapter fic, I just want those two to get it, and get it good one time! Please, would someone consider my request? Thank you.

• 3 months later...
Guest QueenOfChaos

While I am unfamiliar with this manga, I feel bad for you because I am in exactly the same position as you where aggression in one of the characters is shown; personally I think many mangaka's writing this sort of genre portray their characters in a way that makes them appeal to the more feminine reader so we as a result suffer a little.

I will be happy to take the challange and produce a oneshot just for you if you would be willing to read it? I know it's been a while since you posted this but I felt it needed to be done.

Guest QueenOfChaos

Just read it, and the small novel as well with the actual mature content and I see exactly what you mean. he scene itself is set well, but the content is lack luster and bare; and leaves much to be desired. In my opinion, the mangaka draws better than she scripts a story.

Guest Evilpyecat

*is still happily spazzing* OMFG thank you so much! I couldn't believe that someone finally took notice of my request ^^

I love it! You have taken Wataru and Kazuki and given their relationship exactly what it needed: some steamy, hot, mouth-watering smex! And I love the setting! Wataru is so shy...he wouldn't dream of banging Kazuki on the school roof, of all places.

One of the most important things in this fic, in my opinion, is the fact that you kept the original air that Kannagi-sama created within the canon story line, and gave it more spice. Bravo, I say. I can now look at my novels and grin, knowing that there is one fic out there that gave them some action they desperately needed.

Once again, thank you. You will forever have my gratitude. I'm also going to add the fic to my recommended reading list on my account, so that maybe someone out there who knows the story can find it and enjoy it also.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.