Click Here!

Jaxxxy's return post!

Solaris

Hello everyone! Glad to be back after a long, tedious, and unavoidable hiatus. I hope I find you as well as I am doing.

No news is good news, but lo! here's some for you to read. I'm sure you will appreciate me being plain -- so here I go.

As some of you may have noticed, four of our Chief Moderators have retired. I was erroneously believed to have stolen funds from AdultFanFiction.net, and this conclusion, in addition to my hiatus, displeased them greatly. I cannot blame them for their confusion, as several several wires were crossed -- but the fact that, as a reaction, this very site was illegally seized (the Nexcess account was hijacked, in fact), without discussion of the situation with even one of the other Moderators or Owner, is something I may have had to place blame for, had they chosen to stay. Mind you, I name no names as to whom in specific committed this crime.

Nonetheless, there is no need to worry for the site's stability, as I have finally secured both our Nexcess account and the domain name (which there was also quite the race to acquire).

You will be seeing some angry posts and claims from perhaps many people in the near future; I know this because a few have already been deleted from this very site (even the News Post area, here). Rest assured that I am going to do everything to ensure the site's health that I always have. Please, please do not let the hurt feelings and misunderstandings of others ruin your visit at AdultFanFiction.net, or fear for its future.

After all, I've secured all this for the (presently) 64,528 Authors and Members of this site -- not myself -- and, as ugly as the job is, I would not let the softness of my heart subject AdultFanFiction.net's members to potentially illegal actions by its Staff.

And so, I accept the resignation -- unhappily -- but know that it is right.

Thanks for hearing me out! Now what you're really here for. Onward, to the fics!

Jaxxy, Owner of AdultFanFiction.net

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.