Click Here!

Can't Login

Guest punkish furball

Guest Sable Siren

Hello again~ I have tried to log in multiple times, making sure that I input my birthdate correctly, but I am still not able to log in and continue with updating my account. Perhaps it's been too long since I last logged in, so I'm not sure what to do about this...? Is there a way for me to find out what information the system has for my account so I can make sure the information I'm inputting is correct?

What may have happened is that you need to clear your cookies and cache again before trying to input the information. As DemonGoddess noted, since I was a backward Wench, the format for birthdays is YYYY/MM/DD.

I'm not showing any duplicate accounts, and your email address on record matches the one you supplied to us earlier in this thread. It may just be the cookies and cache.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its been quite some time since I last visited the site and it seems that my account is either no longer active or has been removed.

I have tried following the instructions for logging in for the first time since the site restructure and I have also tried searching for my stories and my username with no results found. Am I going to have to create an account again?

Username: Brissygirl

Email: brissygirl.80@gmail.com

The first step is clearing your cache and cookies and this FAQ will help you do that.

Once that is done, you can follow these steps to validate your account. Be sure to follow them exactly as laid out, and it should be fine.

Did you clear cache and cookies before you tried to activate? If your password is less than 8 characters, that has to be reset BEFORE activation.

Your steps would be this -

clear cache and cookies

reset password (if less than 8 characters long)

activation

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.