Click Here!

which beta will kick my ass into gear from time to time

animelovergirl

Hi there!

I'm in need for a beta...okay, that much should be obvious by my post in this section ^_^

I've written three fanfics for Naruto. Two of these are finished but the last is going at a snails pace. I seem to have lost my "writing spirit" if your willing to call it that but I'm determined to finish my fic and I even want to continue writing. I have been told that I should let my works be checked over because there are mistakes. I've tried to do it on my own but I have two handicaps. First: I'm from Germany, so English isn't my mother language. Second: I have this weird thing going on where I cannot find mistakes in texts that I have written myself. Therefore, if I check my own work, I just don't find the mistakes.

And that's where you may come in. I need someone who not only checks my grammar and spelling but also someone who isn't above kicking my ass (verbally :D ) to get me writing.

My stories can be found under Naruto/yaoi/Neji x Shikamaru. The titles of the finished stories are "A Little Bit of Peace and Quiet" and "Fateful Days". The last story, the one that gives me problems, is a continuation of "Fateful Days" which is called "Fateful Nights". Here are the hard facts for that story:

Fandom: Naruto

Category: yaoi/ male x male

Pairing: Neji x Shikamaru

Warnings: Anal,Angst,H/C,HJ,Language,M/M,Oral,Rim,SoloM,Toys,UST,WD,WIP,Yaoi

Please take a look at my stories and then, maybe, you decide to help me out. I have a rough outline for the next chapters but I need to have someone to talk them over and correct my mistakes.

Leave a note if you're interested!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, as Word documents.

Woot. From your description, the job you have for a potential beta is exactly what I need to get back into the swing of things, so to speak. I have no need to take a look at your stories first. I've worked on stories I personally wasn't interested in and did a damned fine job. Strictly business and all that.

If you are interesting in giving me a try, please send the first chapter you need to have looked at to nobodysaingyl@yahoo.com. If you have AOL Instant Messenger or Yahoo Instant Messenger, that would make the beta-ing process much easier.

Yay! Thank you sooo much :D Sorry, but I don't use instant messenging but I'll send the first chapter of 'Fateful Nights' to you so you can check it for mistakes and/or other things you may find lacking. I already posted that chapter but I think it cannot hurt to let it be checked again. Then I can re-post that and the second chappie before working on the third. I would like to hear your opinion about the first two chapters, before I continue the third. I have the feeling I cannot get back into the rhythm of the story and I need someone to give me a kind of nudge in the right direction. So, take a look at the first chapter. I'l send it to you right away! And thank you, again!!!!

Oh and my email is: yaoilovergirl@hotmail.de

Almost forgot that :P

Nope, sorry! ^_^ I'm more of a Playstation fan but I don't have the money to get neither a PS 3 nor an XBox 360 :( Only thing I have an account for is Skype.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.