Click Here!

A Naruto Challenge

Guest TB

When Naruto left for the 3 years of training Hinata disappeared 5 years later Jiraiya,Naruto,Hinata and a little blonde girl with the byakugan claiming to be a Uzumaki(Her age is 3 or 4 it's up to you) and the question everyone has on there mind why is Jiraiya and Naruto 2 years late why is Hinata with them why do Naruto and Hinata have rings on and Hinata last name is Uzumaki.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Wrytha

Unfortunately there has a been a lot of hate growing for what I feel should be and is the standard pairing for Naruto. Plus, I'm a Sakura hater as I find her to be nothing more than a violent waif obsessed with someone that doesn't even care about wether she lives or dies.

I actually like the idea and would take it up, but I can't even finish my other stories on the main website. Still, I hope someone does it's a good angle. The only question I have is can there be more than one child? If they are gone 5 years instead of 3 I'd like to see 2 or more kids instead of just one.

Unfortunately there has a been a lot of hate growing for what I feel should be and is the standard pairing for Naruto. Plus, I'm a Sakura hater as I find her to be nothing more than a violent waif obsessed with someone that doesn't even care about wether she lives or dies.

I actually like the idea and would take it up, but I can't even finish my other stories on the main website. Still, I hope someone does it's a good angle. The only question I have is can there be more than one child? If they are gone 5 years instead of 3 I'd like to see 2 or more kids instead of just one.

To answer your question yes they can but it would be up to the writer of the story.

• 6 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.