Click Here!

Probably an elementary question but how do you get notification of new reviews?

Guest SappySappySappy

Guest SappySappySappy

In the old format the author's page had a number of reviews figure shown so I knew if there was a new review. In the new format however that feature is missing.

Is there a way to get notification that new reviews were made for any of my stories?

Also, why isn't the number of reviews a story has shown in the new format? Is it just a temporary glitch?

Hi!

If you had already indicated on your archive profile that you wanted email notification of new reviews, I am told that you should still get such email notifications. I believe that this option will be added in the future phases of the new code rollout.

The number of reviews on a story is still shown in the story listing in the archive itself, although it does not show on your author profile page. But anyone viewing your story on the main listing pages will see the number of reviews as usual.

I hope this helps!

Guest SappySappySappy

Hi!

If you had already indicated on your archive profile that you wanted email notification of new reviews, I am told that you should still get such email notifications. I believe that this option will be added in the future phases of the new code rollout.

The number of reviews on a story is still shown in the story listing in the archive itself, although it does not show on your author profile page. But anyone viewing your story on the main listing pages will see the number of reviews as usual.

I hope this helps!

Yes, thanks.

When will you finish implementing these changes?

It will be over the course of a few months, as I understand it. We would rather do this in stages, and deal with issues as they arise rather than do a sweeping change and perhaps wind up doing more harm than good.

I'd suggest keeping an eye on the monthly news announcements, since Apollo, our site owner, will be giving everyone warning before the next changes are rolled out, especially if there is anything that our users need to do to prepare.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.