Click Here!

Chuck something at the next person

teeta

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a brew - Half coffee, half beer? Brilliant. *drinks it, tunes in into the Red's night show* Aha! Oh dear. Tilt the webcam down a bit... a bit more... There. Well, it's definetely a hard night. But long? Hmmm....

Chucks a tape measure.

a smelly old shoe - I'll take it to that cat I know smile.gif Now watch it: it sticks it's head into the shoe and refuses to get out. Crazy cats!

I chuck a Police Car and the Car Keys.

a small planet - I am starting a gardening project there; naming it "New Eden"

I chuck a cupon for a new video game.

Ducks frantically to avoid the rock. When it lands in front of the T.V. decides it makes a pretty nifty coffee table and leaves it there.

Chucks a large cardboard box full of rainbow colored clown wigs.

Fumbles the catch and watches sour kraut splatter all over the newly cleaned living room. sick.gif Now where did I leave that wand.... think.gif

Chucks a half gallon of pistachio ice cream...

half gallon of pistachio ice cream - That goes to the freezer ASAP. *Looking up hopefully for some Rocky Road to follow*

Chucks the ex-BF biggrin.gif

a box of flavored condoms - Wow! * checks the flavors* What's that? - Magnum XL!!! Good God, people need to stop reading all that erotica fiction, hehe.

Chucks the book titled: Torture Ideas for Bondaged Exes

Catches the book "Torture Ideas for Bondaged Exes" with an excited squeal. This is going to be fun! bounce.gif

**Dashes off into the bedroom and locks the door. Shows Madlodger's unfortunate ex the title as he struggles in his ropes. Plops down nearby and starts reading.**

Chucks an envelope full of photographs showing the unfortunate ex in some very compromising positions.... devil.gif