Click Here!

Chuck something at the next person

teeta

Well, the game is really simple ... you say what you chuck at the next person; the next person tells they catch it and they explain what they're going to do with this item.

For example: someone says: "I chuck a tambourine."

Another person say "I catch it and ..." and here they give the description of what they'redoing with it (the crazier the explanation, the better), then of course they have to chuck something else at the next person and so on.

Ok, so let me start ...

I chuck a roll of scented toilet paper.

(Ok, who will catch it and what are they going to do with it ...?)

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a roll of scented toilet paper - I'll make a paper-mash mouse out of it, paint it gray and inconspicuously plant it by my SO's computer.

I chuck a subscription to Playboy smile.gif

a toothbrush - I'll melt it, reshape it and sharpen it into a weapon to protect my Playgirl mag.

I chuck a cute little yellow puppy.

A cute little yellow puppy - I catch it, feed it, let it grow and train it so that one day it can snatch that Playgirl mag from madlodger.

I chuck an old hankerchief.

an old hankerchief - I extract old snot out of it , turn it into the world's best lubricant and place an ad in Playgirl which Teeta had snatched.

I chuck a discount on my hankerchief lubricant.

Discount on my hankerchief lubricant - I catch it, buy ALL lubricant in stock, making madlodger go bankrupt.

I chuck a tube of the world's best lubricant.

a tube of the world's best lubricant - I sell it on E-Bay to an alien from out of space, recovering all losses.

I chuck a Teddy Bear.

a mirror - Looking at myself, contemplating improvements on my Bloodsucking Zombie Teddy Bear collection

I chuck a First Aid Kit.

A First Aid Kit - I catch it and look for anti-zombie shot ... damn you, you evil *shakes fist* *finds the shot and takes it* Ah, finaly back to normal~~

I chuck ants.

Ants - I glue them together to make a pretty bracelet that spells: EMPHATY

I chuck a moonstone.

A moonstone - I catch it and ... *ponders* Does it make wishes come true? *makes a wish* Oh, great moonstone, I need 200 naughty points ... *gets no points* Madlodger, this moonstone is faulty! *throws it back*

I chuck a shark's tooth.

a shark's tooth AND a moonstone - Two missing bits to finish my Ravenclaw Thinking Cap.

I chuck a box of pencils.

A box of pencils - *catches!* Doodling is my favorite pastime! Will doodle all over the walls in my work place *cue evil laughter*

Chucks an apron.

an apron - Dear Gawd, the Pencil Doodles are all over! No matter *puts it on top of the Birthday Suit* Where is my spatula? I'll be cooking smile.gif

Chucks a case of icy-cold beer.

A case of icy-cold beer - hmmm ... hmmm ... *chugs the first can* This stuff's atrocious! I mean, who would *chugs the second beer* in their right mind *chugs another* want to throw *chugs yet another beer* a perfectly good *chugs the last two beers* case of icy-cold beer? *hiccups* Hey, how about some crackers? Or peanuts?

*aiming carefully with the tongue between the teeth, swaying slightly on feet* I chuck ... an empty can!

an empty can - Bloody Hell, teeta! You just threw your wallet at my dog! This is exactly why non-drinkers should start small.

chucks a ransom note (you do want your IDs back, right?)

A ransom note - *reads it and throws into the trash can* Nah, you can keep my IDs, they expired anyway, I'm waiting for the new ones. Why didn't you chuck some aspirine? *looks for ice pack*

Chucks an egg (you wanted to cook, right?)

an egg - catches an egg, after close inspection it turns out to be a Salamander Egg. *places it in the fire* It should hatch in seven days. ( P.S. Check that First Aid Kit for aspirin )

Chucks a blank Personal Journal, payed for using Teeta's Platinum Visa.

A blank Personal Journal - *catches* hehehe, this will be my Personal book of pranks! And the first prank is already there! (oh, BTW, that Platinum Visa was fake, run if you see cops knocking at your door!)

Chucks a bulb.

a bulb - I need to find a handsome young man to screw it in. Some things are just too high tech for me to handle smile.gif

I chuck an alarm clock

An alarm clock - THANKS! I needed one! Will have to start waking up at some normal time of the morning. (btw, this thread now looks hilarious! With our titles!)

Chucks a white facial mask.