Click Here!

Having trouble logging in

Guest Rsheppard28

Are you trying to login to the login box at the upper right? If so, that's the issue. When logging in for the first time, you go to this link, and use the box in the center. Instead of hitting the enter key, you have to click "login", below the login box

I'm having trouble logging in, also. I tried to log in the first time with the new system, but it tells me I am unregistered and to please register to log in. When I went to reset my password, thinking that might be the problem, it said "The e-mail you provided may not be registered or is registered multiple times, please contact support or try registering". I know I'm registered, though, because when I got to the archive I posted in, my account is still there. Help?

I'm having trouble logging in, also. I tried to log in the first time with the new system, but it tells me I am unregistered and to please register to log in. When I went to reset my password, thinking that might be the problem, it said "The e-mail you provided may not be registered or is registered multiple times, please contact support or try registering". I know I'm registered, though, because when I got to the archive I posted in, my account is still there. Help?

The problem is that you have two accounts, so I'll have to merge you before you can do anything else.

Guest Louisa Maie

Hi, I have tried logging in a few times and it keeps telling me:

"The e-mail you provided may not be registered or is registerd multiple times, please contact support or try registering"

I don't won't to have to register all over, so if any could help me out, I would be grateful!

My e-mail address is impnosferatu@yahoo.com

Alright, well, I tried to login in for the first time in order to validate myself, but it is not letting me, at all. It says I'm not registered. Then I go to register an account, and it says that that email is already registered. What to do?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.