Click Here!

Having trouble logging in

Guest Rsheppard28

What browser?

I also checked your password, and it meets the requirements, so I know it wouldn't be that. Let me know what email address you're attempting to login with as well, please. You don't need to post it here, just send it so I can check the db

Guest ZenithAnshu

What browser?

I also checked your password, and it meets the requirements, so I know it wouldn't be that. Let me know what email address you're attempting to login with as well, please. You don't need to post it here, just send it so I can check the db

I just sent an email to that address. I am using Firefox 9.0.1

Guest ZenithAnshu

I'm going to change the email address in the database. That's what the problem is. You're attempting to login with an email not associated with your account.

I was positive that was the email. It's where I receive all the notifications. Oh well. Thank you for your assistance.

Guest Marik_Lover

I'm Marik_Lover and I can't log in either. I have done the links and even tried the whole reset password to the e mail address's i thought it was set to. (should be bloody_dark_rose1985@yahoo.com) I don't think I have another account o.o its the only username I have had. (Yes with the space in the username)

Guest Marik_lover

Yes that's the one.

Not again with the old age of forgetting what e mail address it is. *Puts head on table then*

Great now its try to remember what the heck one it is and hope its not the one I know is turned off.

@Astronemalover:

There could be several things happening.

First of all, you need to clear all the old AFF cookies from your browser

Next, you need to make sure you are using the email account that you have registered with AFF, and not another email account.

Third, make sure that you have only ONE archive account

This topic contains links that will prove helpful: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/29622-brand-new-new-code-and-other-updates-read-me/

Guest IncessantDarkness

Also having trouble logging in (validating). It tells me i'm not registered. Email: incessant._darkness@hotmail.com. My profile is: http://naruto.adultf...?no=1296779665. I've cleared my cookies and restarted my browser(I didn't clear ALL my cookies, just searched for adultfanfiction cookies). Any idea what is going on there/what I'm doing wrong?

Okay, after you cleared cookies and restarted, you need to go to this link.

Use the login box in the middle of the screen for this part of it.

Then, you need to add the information asked for.

It will then tell you a validation mail has been sent. You need to check your junk/spam folder if it's not in your inbox for this email as well.

Then, click the link in the email, and you should be all set.

Guest eternallostlove

I have a bit of a confusing problem.

I was able to log in sucessfull with the old system, but when I try to log in using my email address it says it's wrong. I know I originally signed up with an old email account that I don't use anymore (and have no access to) and had thought I changed it to my new one, but my current email didn't receive the validation letter.

Is there a way to have the letter sent to my current email or will I have to re-register?

@eternallostlove:

Please email technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org with your user name, the email account you registered with (as best you remember), and your current email account. You can request that your email address be updated, and that the validation letter be sent to the new email address. We're getting a great many requests for assistance with the new code, so be patient with us, and you will be helped. :)

Guest IncessantDarkness

Okay, after you cleared cookies and restarted, you need to go to this link.

Use the login box in the middle of the screen for this part of it.

Then, you need to add the information asked for.

It will then tell you a validation mail has been sent. You need to check your junk/spam folder if it's not in your inbox for this email as well.

Then, click the link in the email, and you should be all set.

It's still telling me I'm not registered. Obviously I should have mentioned I already tried that since I followed all the instructions in the first place before I posted asking for help. Is there anything else that could be wrong? Would it be giving me that message if my password is wrong or something? I've tried every version of my password and nothing has worked, though I was certain of what it was in the first place so....

Have the same issue as many others. Tried to log in, got the same messege and cannot. Tried to reset my password and it says I dont exist or have two accounts. Now, the account is for 2 writters, I got that cleared when I made the account. So I'd appreciate some help getting things fixed up x.x

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.