Click Here!

Having trouble logging in

Guest Rsheppard28

Guest Rsheppard28

I can't log in and when I enter my email address and password on the log in page it just reloads and also it says my email address isn't registered. I tried to create another account but it just keeps saying I have to enter a valid address when I did. Is there any way to fix this?

Guest lady Al

Hi

I am also having trouble logging in. It is telling me that my password isn't valid as it needs to contain letters, numbers etc, Unfortunatly I need to be able to login in order to change it. Also as my pedant husband pointed out you have spelt 'updated' wrong on the member login area. Is there anyway you could reset the password to soemthing i can use to access my profile and then i can change it to something acceptable. My author name is Lady Allylandra and my email address is ladyallylandra@me.com (I think I never check what email address is registered as we only used user names to login before)

Thanks

Lady al

Go to this link and follow the instructions. If that doesn't work, come back and post again and someone more tech savy than I will give you a hand

Guest FlameWolf

Okay I have tried logging in. And doing that link thing. It says I'm not registered but then when I try to register using the same email address it says its already registered. >_<

Guest Alexhliel

It will not let me log in, it tells me that i am registered multiple times and that i need to contact support. I cant find anything on the site anymore so i hope im in the correct spot. (will check back for reply, im not putting my email up here)

Guest Lady al

Hi all

I have entered my details and then it said to wait for an email activation. It has never arrived! And now it tells me that I am not registered! I feel a bit like crying :sniffles:

Lady al

Guest Lady al

I understand completely I have just made an error on one of my posts which readers are complaining about. You know how it is got to keep those readers happy! Thank you for all your hard work today it really is most appriciated

I just tried to log in and it won't let me. I followed the link down to the point of even trying to reset my password. Still nothing. I get

The e-mail you provided may not be registered or is registerd multiple times, please contact support or try registering

Though I don't want to try registering because I don't want to end up with multiple accounts.

But at the same time I get this as well which is a bit odd since I know that I'm registered here.

If you have not been updatated to the new members system, please login here and it will walk you though the update process.

You are not registered, please register to log in

Deacon frost's angel:

You may either have more than one archive account already, or you may be using a new email from what you've used before, which would cause some issues. Have you changed your email for the archive at any point?

@deacon's frost angel, I'm showing you've not initiated the new login as yet. The link to go to is http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/login.php. Be sure before doing this, that you clear you cookies and restart your browser. The new software has different cookies.

After you fill out the information as prompted, you'll get a validation email. Be sure to check junk/spam folders for it, and then click the link in the mail to validate.

Guest roosickle

Hi , I tried registering 2 or so weeks ago, got an email , followed the link and still I can't log in , I thought you guys must be busy , is there any chance I could get some help, I'm more than willing to wait my turn roosickle

why is there a line through my previous post??????

If you look up at the RTE bar at the top of the posting window, there is a Strikethrough Icon. You appear to have inadvertently clicked it.

Now, I don't find you in the archive under "roosickle" - if you are referring to the forum, then without following the procedure outlined with registration, the forum will delete the profile. You must register for the archive before registering for the forum. Please read detailed instructions from this thread. There are lots of details and links to other more detailed information there. Thanks!

Guest thomcats

I've found that this thread is more appropriate for my issues. I posted them in another thread to start with and now I can't remove them. I'm very sorry for the double posting and I apologize for that.

Here is what has happened to me today:

I don't get the confirmation email. I followed the "walk-through" and was reported being successfull and that a confirmation email would be sent to me. None has come so far - I have checked SPAM too - and when I try again to login, I get the message that I'm not registered any more.

Feel very confused now and I don't know what to do.

Kindest regards

thomcats

And to confuse matters further, I've lost my access to these forums as a member, since I tried to change passwords, succeeded in that but now cannot log in with new credentials and an error is reported when I try ????.....

Guest roosickle

so sorry but I'm back, I registered at the archives just fine but when I registered at the forums something went wrong.I got the email saying I had been approved and giving me a link to the site so I could login, I tried and it just wont let me, I know you ladies and gents are busy so if you could get back to me when ever you can that would be great ,I'm just happy to be bale to read here

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.