Click Here!

Quick question by a newbie who will most likely get banned for asking it

HereticMIND

What's AFF.net's policy on allowing vore and vore-related stories (cock-vore, anal-vore, unbirth, etc.)?

Why I'm asking is because...well, I frankly haven't seen any and am wondering if there's a reason for it.

If AFF.net DOES allow vore, would you have to update the story codes or would I have to simply add the "Contro" tag?

Vorarephilia (often shortened to vore) is a sexual fetish and paraphilia where arousal occurs from the idea of being eaten, eating another, observing this process, or by the general process of eating.The fantasy most frequently involves the victim being swallowed alive, and may or may not include digestion.

Vorarephilia (often shortened to vore) is a sexual fetish and paraphilia where arousal occurs from the idea of being eaten, eating another, observing this process, or by the general process of eating.The fantasy most frequently involves the victim being swallowed alive, and may or may not include digestion.

(Sorry for double posting!)

Beaten to the punch, I see. And a better explanation as well!

There's also cock-vore ("eating" and "digesting" a person through, you guessed it, a person's cock), unbirth (a person crawling into a womb, usually a female's, but I've read stories where hermaphrodites also unbirthed people), breast-vore (same as cock-vore, but with a woman's breasts)...

This is the only one I've run into so far: Leprechaun Wishes - It's a celeb fic. (Yes, it has been affected by the recent upgrades.)

I'm sure there are more; that's just the only one I've found thus far.

(For an example of what it is.)

Edited by RogueMudblood

Perhaps my observations are biased 'cause of my preferences, but i was under the impression hardvore (involving bitting, chewing, gnawing etc) was more common than softvore...

edit:somthing i wish they had a clear distinction and separated names for is consensual hardvore that for whatever reason doesn't result in permanent death or mutilation

Edited by Tigro Spottystripes

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.