Click Here!

Pirates vs. Ninjas!

Guest Agaib

Pirates? Or Ninjas?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Pirates? Or Ninjas?

• Pirates
    • Ninjas

I love how open ended this question is personally. Just pick one, you can interpret it as "who would win in a fight" "who is cooler" or even "which has been played in movies by cooler actors."

Personally, I'd go with pirates. two_thumbs.gif

EDIT: Feel free to argue and push your opinions on others in a playful way, that's what the Pirates vs. Ninjas debate is all about.

ph34r.gif

Considering my user name, you can guess how I voted.

Do be aware that Vikings trump both ninja and pirates, though.

i voted pirates.

but i have to agree with you, Sam, about the Vikings. they be's my people.

my mom's mother was full blooded Norwegian while my dad's family was Swede and Norwegian.

so.... there you go.

now figure out why i'm all about the Scots part of me. and lets not get started on the German.....

mmmm. kilt

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
ph34r.gif

Considering my user name, you can guess how I voted.

Do be aware that Vikings trump both ninja and pirates, though.

Um... Vikings WERE pirates, they were the FIRST pirates....

But, yeah, voted pirates! I lerv the pirate life, the adventure, the theft, the blood, and the high seas...

I feel I was born the wrong gender in the wrong century...

Its odd, all of My friends at home tend to vote ninjas. While here at the forum, pirates appear to be much favored.

Pitates rule because they have Captain Jack Sparrow. What do Ninjas have? No one!

I voted ninjas. Seriously, why be a pirate? You're hunted by everyone and their mother, you have to contend with scurvy, you go to bed praying you won't end up the chief's mate... Ok, some people here might volunteer for that last bit, but still!

Look at the Ninja on the otherhand. Feared by everyone and their little dog too. You get spiffy looking black outfits. (Black goes with everything, even the blood of your enemies!) You get all sorts of training, can learn some sweet moves, even discounting the stuff made up for TV, and when the job is done you can go home to your sweetheart, no problems. Oh, and you always get paid if you did the job, because if you did the job you're too dangerous not to pay!

Um... Vikings WERE pirates, they were the FIRST pirates....

Actually, they were just regular raiders, though rather hardcore ones. I don't think they had any particular focus on hitting caravans or even other ships, and actually preferred hitting land based targets. They just traveled by ship is all. Probably makes them the first Marines instead...

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

OMG, yes, death gods...

Ninjas have Naruto... and Kakashi... And Gaara, yummm...

Pirates have Zoro, Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth Turner, Luffy, Mal Reynolds (yes, I'm counting space pirates), Gene Starwind, and Jayne Cobb.

And, you know, I have know idea why I even had to state my love, it should be obvious...

And if I chose Ninja I'm sure Cain would have his inbox full of inquiries as to my whereabouts and whether or not someone hacked my account...

(I really voted ninja)

(I forgot about Luffy, and look at my silly avatar! You think I'd know better!!! Sorry Sanji!! You're still my favorite pirate, please don't let it spoil your joy of cooking!)

I voted Pirates because of the Chinese Pirate: "Chen I Sao" or "Ching Shih" Between her and her husband, they created a confederation which included 50,000 pirates under they're command. This woman went from a prostitute in Canton to be co-ruling THE biggest pirate fleets in the world. Not to mention taking upon the Chinese Navy twice cool.gif

(I got that info from the book Under the Black Flag The Romance and Reality of Life Among the Pirates by David Cordingly. Dear god I love this book! Morgan was the fucking engergizer bunny!)

Guest Serenanna

::shakes her fist:: Ninjas, damnit! They got 1000+ plus ways to kill you before you even know it! And they can get away with it!

What do pirates got? Guns, cutlasses, cannons, bad food, hangings, and sea sickness.

Ninjas - We do it quickly, quietly, and from behind. biggrin.gif

Sere

PS. What more do you need in awesomeness than Kakashi, Ryu Hayabusa, Aoishi, and Mai?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.