Click Here!

'Recommended Reading' confusion.

I'm poking around the members profile page - my own - and I see the 'Recommended Reading' tab.

I've always wanted the chance to recommend fics and see others' recommendations, but there doesn't seem to be any way for me to edit it?

I've tried searching the forum, checking the FAQ and looking under 'help', but I haven't had any luck.

Where can I find information on this please?

Guest sneakyfox

I always used to post links to my own recommended reading in that free text box under the old user profile. Now that info is gone! Is there anyway to access that old information? I'd love to update my new recommended reading list with the stuff that was on the old one. Some of those stories and one-shots are pretty old. I don't know if I'd ever be able to find them again. :(

Hi!

Your old profile is still accessible. I'm going to put in a link to mine, and where the numbers are in mine in the browser bar, copy and paste the numbers associated with your profile. That will bring up your old profile, which is read only. But if you open the new profile in another tab, you should be able to transfer the information manually.

http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296892487

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.