Click Here!

Myths and Facts of Homosexual Relationships

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

Ok, I'm gonna stick my nose in here...probably get it bitten off but what the hell.

MYTH: you can make generalized statements about human behavior and sexuality.

FACT: Nope, won't work. There are as many preferances as there are possibilities and if its possible then someone somewhere is doing it. So if you are trying to classify gay, straight, or Bi; well you're gonna piss somebody off...so take heart yaoi fangirls, some where out there your fantasy is coming true

Just my two cents...

A: Fair enough, Magus. But, I cannot help but wonder why so many fangirls are so adamant about what is allowed in the realm of writing, especially in the realm of Yaoi writing? Also, I think that some of these input moments offered a way out of the doldrums. :) Hahahaa. Besides it is all in good fun for this thread I do believe.

A: Fair enough, Magus. But, I cannot help but wonder why so many fangirls are so adamant about what is allowed in the realm of writing, especially in the realm of Yaoi writing? Also, I think that some of these input moments offered a way out of the doldrums. :) Hahahaa. Besides it is all in good fun for this thread I do believe.

There are fanpoodles yapping away in every fandom, was an author in inyusha(?) a fanpoodle was actually threatening bodily harm to an author...just got crazy prople out there...maybe the color scheme they use when the print Yaoi causes insanity...ok Yaoi girls, back off - it was a joke!

And I know people are sharing what they know, and I know it was just a all in good fun thread; but it still confuses me when people try and catagorize the world and the people in it, never works...just sayin gesturing-hi-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by magusfang

Thank you Magus! Omg I was waiting for someone to say that. I understand the frustration with so many writers doing the stereotypical top/bottom roles in gay relationships. I do. And they have every right to be frustrated when there's a lack of representation for the other relationship options. That being said, strict top/bottom relationships are valid. Any relationship style you want to explore in writing is valid, and I hope new and seasoned writers alike don't let anyone tell them otherwise.

Pet peeves and frustrations are valid too. Just makes me feel bad to see writers told they're wrong about the subject matter they enjoy... I'm not talking about the obvious and hateful misconceptions, though. Screw those!

A: I truly hate the sex that goes on after ejaculation crap that is in both Yaoi and in Hetero stories. You are correct about the refractory period being real since it shifts the blood flow back to the rest of the body where it needs to go to keep a man healthy. I find that specific BS crap as boring and over abused as the whole cumming at the same exact time together cliche crapola across all spectrums of sex heavy story telling. People do not have simultaneous orgasm most of the time either, and it does not matter if they are male, or female, gay, or straight. Same is true for the multiple orgasm racket. Not many people exist who are capable of multi-gasm at all. LOL. So yeah, thanks for pointing out a truth most folks need to learn about and use realistically.

I guess I better tell my husband that the next time he wants to keep going after he cums...he's gonna be soooo disappointed that he only gets one. On the other hand he'll get a better understanding of what it's like to be me :D

Edited by CL Mustafic

I guess I better tell my husband that the next time he wants to keep going after he cums...he's gonna be soooo disappointed that he only gets one. On the other hand he'll get a better understanding of what it's like to be me :D

A: You have a very rare hubby on your hands. The vast majority of men cannot keep going after ejaculation, unless they have trained in E.S.O. techniques.

Trained in what?

And I suppose it depends on what you mean by keep going. In my experience there's a period of time between ejaculation and the refractory crash, which can generally be avoided through varying the stimuli. I can't keep going like a pneumatic drill, but it isn't necessary to turn into an inanimate lump, either.

E.S.O. or extended Sexual orgasm training. Not a lot of books on it, but it does exist.Found one book at least that you can investigate on the subject. In reality it is a form of control that is not a wad blowing form of extending high level pleasure, but you precum instead of cum for the guy.

http://www.amazon.com/ESO-Lover-Extended-Sexual-Orgasm/dp/0446677620

• 1 year later...

You know this is something I have been always afraid to ask about. We all know that homosexuality is a spectrum: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

Is there a test to figure out how homosexual you are? What kind of test does one actually take to see what part of the spectrum they are on? Is there an online version, one can take to get a rough idea?

P.S. I apologize in advance if this comes across as offensive. I am not try to imply that homosexuality is a psychological condition or a choice. I know, thanks to science, that homosexuality is a genetic predetermined preference. You don't chose to be gay. You are just born it much like you are born a particular biological gender and born with a particular gender inclination. Of course you have to figure out what that gender inclination is. This is why I am curious because in the modern era and post-70s era, it would seem like there would be a safe scientific way for people to self-help themselves figure out there gender inclination.

Also some other questions. Is it true that you practice with fruit or something else to learn fellatio or cunnilingus? Or are some people born with godly sexual prowess?

Edited by n30

The Kinsey and Kline sexual orientation tests are online. The best way to figure that out is to take the test and see how you rate on it being my main thought. There are short form and long forms of the sexual orientation tests beyond the most famous one that was administered in WWii as a means to learn more about human sexuality.

http://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/

http://mysexualorientation.com/

Here is the Klien grid scaling information. http://sid.southampton.gov.uk/kb5/southampton/directory/advice.page?id=RsuF5ehfWvQ&familychannel=10-4

• 1 year later...

Loving this topic!

I am a yaoi/slash writer myself. I agree with the facts, as opposed to the myths. Didn’t even see any myths here that I believe. People can be ridiculous lol

I believe my writing reflects the ‘facts’ here. I usually have couples switch roles at some point, I don’t make either of them particularly effeminate acting (I don’t think) and I don’t have anyone going from fighting one minute to sexy-time the next. I like having at least a little buildup, though sometimes I admit I do rush story to get to lemons faster lol

Also, I’m a straight female, but am obsessed with m/m stuffs. And I keep my screaming on the inside, thank you ;)