Click Here!

Lost a Snape/Harry, Harry rescued by the "Dark" from abusive "Light"

Guest Ravne13

Guest Ravne13

I know. Another one? But my flashdrive was stolen at the library and it had my list of links on it so I'm trying to find all my missing favorite stories. Please help?

Harry is wandering the halls after curfew because he's in so much pain because Vernon has been badly abusing him at home. He's found by Snape and Snape heals him. Harry informs Snape that Dumbledore knows of the abuse. In fact, he supports it. Snape tells Voldemort and they agree to help Harry.

Dumbledore knows that Harry is healed and is mad. He suspends Harry and McGonagall takes him to the train, where Harry is 'abducted' by some Death Eaters. They arrive at Voldemort's house where Harry proceeds to have a conversation with the Snakes painted on Voldemort's floor.

Harry has a collar on that sends Dumbledore all of Harry's magic. Harry doesn't know and thinks he has very little magic.

Lucius takes Harry to the Ministry and there, they remove the collar and place it on Fudge instead.

Harry and Snape bond with Lucius, Draco and Voldemort as their witnesses.

When Harry returns to school, they are trying to overthrow Dumbledore because Harry now knows that Voldemort is not insane, that was just Dumbledore's story. He really is trying for peace (or something like that)

(I can't remember but Harry might have been re-sorted into Slytherin, but I'm not entirely sure.)

In the end, Voldemort dies protecting Harry from (can't remember exactly who...) and Harry takes over as head of his organization.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.