Click Here!

Archive Registration & Profile editing down til Thursday

Just as a side note, in preparation for the launch of the new code, registration to the Archive side will be down as well as the ability to edit your profile until Thursday when we launch the new code. Please make sure that you read this months news as it will contain VERY important information about old vs new profiles, getting set up on the new system, etc. We have it planned so that myself, DemonGoddess and Manta will all be around on Thursday with the launch to handle any bugs, but again, reading the new FAQ's that will be posted and the news first will be very helpful!

I'm so excited for you guys to finally see this! Manta has worked very hard on the new code and our beta testers have been awesome testing everything in advance!!! Is it Thursday yet? :lol:

Guest Shereon

Also ich weiß nicht so recht, bis jetzt gefällt mir die Umstellung überhaupt nicht.

Gerade war ich dabei eine Story zu uppen und dann war alles weg. :o

Wie komme ich jetzt an meine Geschichten heran? :blink:

Also ich weiß nicht so recht, bis jetzt gefällt mir die Umstellung überhaupt nicht.

Gerade war ich dabei eine Story zu uppen und dann war alles weg.

Wie komme ich jetzt an meine Geschichten heran?

Hello, Guest--

Just to be clear, I am the only one who speaks any German whatsoever. Unfortunately, my German is a bit rusty and I'm not quite grasping what you're saying here. From what I can understand, you don't much care for the change. This has something to do with your stories not being there (and possibly your profile). IF this is the case, please be aware there are various reasons for that. If you were under the age of 18 when you posted your stories and signed on, you were, sadly, deleted. This is a site run in America and therefore follows American laws.

However, if you're only referring to the old profile editing features, then no, you can't update or change anything. As the old profiles are obsolete, amending and making them nice isn't going to happen. If neither of these are your problems, it would be better to speak in English so we don't get confused over what you're saying in instances like this.