Click Here!

Ugh Men!

DarkCabaret

Sounds to me like he has a bit of a self-esteem issue going on there. The only thing I can tell you to try would be sitting him down and telling him that it really does bug the shit out of you when he does it. Explain to him the things you like about him, gloss over anything you don't like that isn't problem causing, and just tell him his constant question really makes you uneasy. Honesty sometimes is the best policy.

Other than that - I'm at a loss. I know that attraction is very hard to explain. I went through that with a few of my past relationships. They weren't really all that handsome, some of them were but were jerks. I honestly don't think people really know what attracts them to other people. If we knew that I don't think we'd ever be without a good relationship.

Guest echtrae

You could always try just hitting alongside his head with a wiffle bat everytime he asks that question. Eventually you may be able to train him to quit asking, or he'll eventually lose the capacity for speech and binocular vision.

LOL as much as I looove that idea Trae, I finally talked it out with him and when I ask him the same damn thing he won't answer me, says we have to be face-to-face! I think he's trying to thwart my attempts at wooing him!

Wow I made myself confused....anyways it's all worked out, as confused as I still am.

sorry DC, that's my first impression too.

brushing you off.

Sheesh, and they say women are convoluted.

Maybe he's gay.

anyway, let us know how it turns out, because now I'm agog.

I've never understood why women are attracted to men or vice versa. What attracts someone to another someone can appear completely random and at times ridiculous.

If a girl asked me why I thought she was hot, my answer would be: "Because you're hot." I'd like to delve deeper but the only people doing that are psychologists and con artists so I'll stick to as simple as I can keep it.

It's a world of partial truths. Although I get this feeling that there is more to the story as well.

Haha StoryJunkie, it wasn't really a park. When we got there it was kind of a secluded area that had an amazing view of the city. We sat there for almost an hour saying nothing, just enjoying the view and the fact there was a breeze (it's been horribly hot here) and it was nice.

So anyways, no problems! I'm so happy he didn't ditch me or anything. We talked for an hour about everything and it's all good smile.gif

Not to mention the MILE hike I had to take just to get to this place! I was so mad I couldn't just drive my car up the trail, freaking butterflies decided to scare me, so all in all it was fun.

LOL Well nothings funnier then when my BOSS asked me about my day I off I told her I went to the park, smiled, and clocked in for my shift. She looked at me and said "Uh-huh someone's been tumbling round in the grass...." I know my face turned red, but my boss is cool so I'm not mad she said something like that to me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.