Click Here!

searching for old fics from '03-'06

Guest botticelliangel

Guest botticelliangel

This is probably going to sound really silly, however I am searching for several fanfictions that I wrote a few years ago.

Shame : Sesshomaru and Rin pairing

and

Spiel Mit Mir : Sesshomaru and Inuyasha pairing (plus Inu/kag, Sesshy/Rin)

I wrote them under the pen names botticelliangel, Cattico, and tamamohitomi...

I pulled them off the sites (AFF, FF.net, and MediaM.org) so I doubt they are on there. I am hoping that somebody has a copy that they'd be willing to email me. All of my copies were destroyed (along with my entier house) this summer due to a tornado.

I would really really appreaciate the help... especially for Spiel Mit Mir. I have almost finished the sequil (It was backed up in a separate location along with Regenerist) and I would really like to post it, but I'm finding it terribly annoying that I might have to rewrite the whole thing from scratch... and I don't know if I'd get all the nuances that I liked so much back.

I checked by your pen names, your titles, I tried every combination I could find, and I couldn't find the fics actually listed anywhere.

However, I did find two lists that you were listed on for "Regenerist" that the members of might have a chance of helping you as well:

1) Feudal Association - they have an LJ and an e-mail listed on the LJ page.

2) animara - now this seems to be a database of authors in the Inuyasha fandom that have received awards. I don't know that they have their own contact info :(

The only other thing I can think to try, is if you happen to have any snippets of text (say, from the beginning of your first chapter, as a kind of "last time" thing) I can search those and see what I find.

I'm sorry I can't help more :(

Guest botticelliangel

Thank you... that was about as far as I got as well. Taking down those stories was probably the singly most idiotic thing I decided to do with my writing... uhg...

Thank you again for taking the time to help me search. I'm contacting Feudal Association to see if I can dig anything up there.

Now I really feel bad about pulling them, because I'm frustrated trying to find them... and for a long time I had people emailing me about them. :cry:

blah... I'm going to see if I can dig up old emails too.

Thanks again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.