Click Here!

Music

redsliver

Over the last few days I've been listening to nothing but FF soundtracks because I really like them and instrumental pieces help me focus on something (in this case a Kingdom Hearts parody/new adventure called Sodom Hearts). Along the way I found this youtube video of

which I really wanted to share.

Beyond that I was wondering which pieces people tended to love from the games. I've always preferred the fighting music like Dancing Mad (FF6 - Kefka Fight), Those Who Fight Further (FF7 - Boss Music) and Maybe I'm A Lion (FF8 - I can't recall which specific battle it relates to.) Outside those I choose Shadow's Theme (FF6, very Sergei Leone), Rock & Roll (A Mystic Quest song that occurs when you drop 10g to the band on the stage in Fireburg) and Aria Mezzo Caractare (FF6 Opera song). I think FF6 gets most of my attention because it was my first and favorite (Well I played the original first but its not really a story driven game).

I also found a number of soundtracks done entirely on piano and those are excellent, especially FF4 and FF6 (The songs they chose for seven leave me wondering, especially Those Who Fight Further)

What do you all like?

Guest Big Samurai

I'll throw out a few. All of the following are OST, not arranged, though I've heard excellent arrangements of each in varying places.

Bridge Overture, FF1

Promised Land (Main Theme), FF2

Eternal Wind (Main Theme), FF3

Main Theme, FF4

Snowfield Theme, FF6

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.