Click Here!

Charmed/Harry Potter Crossover Slash

Dark Serpent Cat

So I barely look up Charmed/HP crossovers because they always tend to involve Harry with Wyatt and/or Chris.

This challenge is to change that.

If anyone s willing I would love to see a fic where Harry is with Cole and/or Leo

I would also like to see him with Kronos if your are willing but I don't really care

Let me know if anyone will take up the challenge

• 1 month later...
Guest DraygaLynn

Odd thought, does it still count as slash if Harry gets splinched into a female body and turned hermaphroditic?

Thinking around early season 4, when the body swap spell would have hit, and having it merge with apparition.

Harry gets mixed with Phoebe, and hilarity ensues as both sides know about the other. Note: Harry keeps his wand, and CAN use its magic, but also gets Phoebe's interesting powers as well.

Will this work?

It was a dark and stormy night in two very distant and different worlds... Well, not really. It was actually a cold and dull day for both Harry Potter, and Paige Matthews.

Harry was still on the run, while trying to find and destroy horcruxes, and failing miserably. His most fervent wish was to not be burdened as "the boy that lived."

It just so happened that on that cold, miserable day, that Harry was cornered by several death eaters, and in a desperate attempt to avoid death, apparated, despite the spells put in place to prevent just that occurance. As the trio of remaining dark wizards collected around where Harry had left them, they wondered what had happened that had let their prey escape, and worried what the dark lord would do to them regardless...

At that same moment, Paige had just managed to botch a spell that at any other time would have caused a body swap. This time however, the two bits of magic, knocking on a mystical door at just the same time, had an unexpected consequence. Somehow the two magics managed to intertwine and splinch Harry Potter and Phoebe Halliwell into one.

As Harry's young male body was magically merged with Phoebe's young female body, their essences were mixed as well, with Harry being the dominant one. Flesh twisted and reshaped, and a scream poured forth from the gorgeous mouth of one very terrified and pained creature that stood where Phoebe had but moments ago. Leo's whitelighter instincts kicked in and he orbed down to where Cole and Phoebe had been sparring, only to find Cole holding a now unconscious body that looked almost like it had been sewn together ala-Frankenstein.

"Well, heal her damn it!" Cole blurted out.

As Leo started to heal, he felt an odd resistance, but knew that death would claim a prize here if he didn't push onwards. When he finished, "she" bolted awake, and seeing unfamiliar faces around "her", proceeded to scream, blink in surprise, and then scream even louder!

"Phoebe! Calm down... It's all right. I don't know what happened, or how it happened, but you are ok now..." Cole said, trying to quiet and console the woman that he loved.

As her screaming quieted, a curious look came over her face...

"Wait, Phoebe?!? Oh my gawd, you're Cole!!! And you're Leo..."

As Cole and Leo looked confusedly at each other, the new "Phoebe" got up, albiet unsteadily, as her balance was quite different from before, and searched for a mirror...

"I'll be buggered... I look like Phoebe!"

"Excuse me miss, but what the hell do you mean 'I look like Phoebe?!?' and what the hell happened to my girlfriend?"

"I'm not quite sure Cole, but we are darn well going to find out!"

Odd thought, does it still count as slash if Harry gets splinched into a female body and turned hermaphroditic?

Thinking around early season 4, when the body swap spell would have hit, and having it merge with apparition.

Harry gets mixed with Phoebe, and hilarity ensues as both sides know about the other. Note: Harry keeps his wand, and CAN use its magic, but also gets Phoebe's interesting powers as well.

Will this work?

I don't really like Fem Harry or hermaphrodite Harry I just want it as men on men only maybe if Harry gets turned back into a boy and Cole or/and Leo stay with him I can accept it but if it is just him being hermaphrodite or female then no I won't like it personally

Not that I am saying not to do the fic I just mean I won't really read it, others probably will though

thanks for commenting

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.