Click Here!

story commission

Guest bishieboysgang

Guest bishieboysgang

I am looking for an author to write some adult fiction for private enjoyment. The content will be rather heavy with fetishes (some examples below), so you will need to be very flexible or interested in the same sorts of things to write the story. If you are interested, please PM me with your rates and contact info.

List 'o' bizarre fetishes: giant breasts, massive penetrations, body growth, macro, nipple penetration, inflation--basically some pretty hardcore hentai stuff.

He is not a regular on the forum tho he has stories on the archive, but Deathstalker takes commissions on anything at all as far as I know. Contact email is: yahellfukedmeagain@yahoo.com

His rates:

Basically, I work on a 1cent/word ratio, rounded to the nearest hundred words. So if the story comes out at 2963 words, it rounds out to 3000 (or $30). Stories gotta be at least 1000 words, up to 10,000.

For stories under 1000 words, I charge a flat rate of $20.

Turn around time varies from length of the story, how many other commissions are ahead of you and whatever bullshit real life throws my way, but I try to get em done within a month.

Guest bishibieboysgang

Thanks for the reply. I remember the name--I wrote to him from his posting on HentaiPalm a long time ago and never got a reply. So, I dunno if he is still in the market. I'll try to email him.

For some reason, I can't login to this site, so this is my only way to reply to you. Thanks for the response.

He is not a regular on the forum tho he has stories on the archive, but Deathstalker takes commissions on anything at all as far as I know. Contact email is: yahellfukedmeagain@yahoo.com

His rates:

• 1 year later...
Guest MJ Magpie

Hi there :) If you're still looking, I would be most happy to complete your story commission :) I've 10+ writing experience, and am comfortable shifting my style between verbose and descriptive to gritty and foul-mouthed. I also love those kinks you listed!~ As for price, I'm thinking it would depend on how long you'd like the fic. On the shorter end I can charge by page-- if you want something very long, I can charge a flat rate per chapter so it's cheaper for you :)

If you're interested, please contact me at jessa (dot) rollo (at) yahoo (dot) ca. Thanks!~ :)

• 3 years later...