Click Here!

Megan Consoer

Guest Madapple

Guest Madapple

You remember her. . .

She really likes stories alot, and wants new chapters posted even though your fic has clearly been labelled *COMPLETE*. huh.gif

I know we all thought she was long gone, bit the dust by means of the 'Birthday Verifier', but she is back and now has no last name. . . ohmy.gif

She's just Megan now, and she's left me a review; not just a review, THE review. realmad.gif

I want to spork out my eyeballs. ermm.gif

oh yes. good old Megan.

i've gotten a couple reviews from her. and i know a friend got one on one of her completed fics. and it seems to be random because i've heard she hits lots of different categories. most people only read in certain areas because not everything on site is going to interest them.

perhaps its a conspiracy. a test. we're all lab rats and its similar to Pavlov's tests. pretty soon, we're all going to respond to that damn review and write another chapter.

.....even for those completed one shots we have published.

pinch.gif

Guest Adara
So she's just "Megan" now? What, is she so famous now that she can do the one name thing? Does she think she's like Madonna or Cher or something? laugh.gif

LOL

Soon enough she'll be like "Puff Daddy," changing the name every time she reinvents herself.

Eventually it'll just be, "The M"

tongue.gif

Guest Evil_Labs
LOL

Soon enough she'll be like "Puff Daddy," changing the name every time she reinvents herself.

Eventually it'll just be, "The M"

tongue.gif

I am now suddenly inspired to create a profile with the name 'The S&M.' Hm.

I am now suddenly inspired to create a profile with the name 'The S&M.' Hm.

oooooooooooooo!

.......... that definitely peaks my interest.

Aren't you sort of validating her by creating an entire thread dedicated to her posts? It seems almost as if we're spoon feeding her the attention that such a person might crave.

Depending on the kind of person she is, she may or may not take shame in having a sort of "infamy." I would place My bet on her having no shame (but I'm working on very little information considering the content of her writing).

so far as i know, Agaib, she doesn't write.

she just reviews. the same review.... over and over again.

By the "content of her writing" I was referring to her reviews. I was just making a little joke. I was also explaining that considering all anyone knows about her is that she reviews the same thing over and over again its impossible to tell what kind of person she is. The only thing anyone can say conclusively about such a person is that she's apparently a type of person who writes the same thing over and over again.

By the "content of her writing" I was referring to her reviews. I was just making a little joke. I was also explaining that considering all anyone knows about her is that she reviews the same thing over and over again its impossible to tell what kind of person she is. The only thing anyone can say conclusively about such a person is that she's apparently a type of person who writes the same thing over and over again.

sorry, Agaib. i misunderstood.

eh, she's an entity and you either deal with her or let it bother you.

personally, while the thought that she likes my story well enough to leave that standard review is cool and i appreciate her taking the time, it isn't her reviews that make me really want to write more and do my best on my chapters.

its everyone else, who can point out what it is they love about the story and then can pick out the best lines and parts.

and the ones that really make me smile are the ones who tell me that i should be published.

i love the reviews, but they aren't the reason i write.

.... most of that stems from the fact that if i don't get the shit out of my head, it'll bloody explode and then there'll be brain matter and evil plot bunnies everywhere. someone has to protect the innocent.....

• 3 weeks later...

I was going through the Snape/Hermione archive today and checked a review board on one of the older stories,

Published [2004-04-16] -:- Updated [2005-02-28 00:00:00]

Here is the last review on this board:

Megan 2007-08-08 id # 3000128022

I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?

The review before this one was a normal one, left by other person on 2006-08-27.

"Megan" has to be a bot.

EDIT: I am still going through the section and here is another one:

Megan 2007-06-30 id # 3000113805

That story was

Published [2004-01-12] -:- Updated [2004-03-19 00:00:00]

A few posts above there is:

Megan Consoer (Email Hidden) 2006-06-20 id # 3000013587

I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters? Or can you write a sequel to this story please?

Here is another one on the different story on the same page:

Megan 2007-06-30 id # 3000113805

There more of them on that page as well as old Megan Consoer ones.

Guest echtrae

Well, whoever is running the bot, obviously had to modify it to overcome the age entry requirement for the fic site. Perhaps we should make another tweak to elude Megan for a while longer? think.gif

Naw, that would probably piss the members off. Oh well.

• 1 month later...
Guest The Lurker

Maybe Megan just isn't into writing reviews. If I am not mistaken, I exchanged email's with her a while back.

I think she just doesn't like reviews.

Now, Kagome, I would believe is a bot because that name is on stories that have nothing to do with InuYasha.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.