Click Here!

Slut Harry

Dark Serpent Cat

As many of you might know there have been quite a few Slut/Whore Harry fanfics on AFF lately and even more challenges for more.

However I have yet to see a fanfic that explains how Harry became a slut or whore without involving creature inheritance.

So my challenge dear readers is for someone to make a slut Harry fic that has at least some minor plot and explains how Harry Potter becomes a slut.

My only major requirements are as followed

1) either it is all slash or you put warnings when it is het and focus more on slash

2) There is at least some plot to the fic it doesn't have to be much I just want to see a story that goes into details of how Harry becomes a slut while also having the sex scenes.

3) If anyone is willing to write this then I would appreciate it if you let me know on here when you have posted it

4) In your first chapter of fic please explain that it was in response to my challenge

5) Harry must be human without a magical gift (though if you want to do another with a magical gift I would also like it) and he is still in Hogwarts

6) Harry bottoms only during male/male sex I just don't care for him topping though maybe if the person was younger I could accept it but I don't know

Optional ideas

1) More plot where Harry eventually goes Dark maybe due to the horcrux or maybe he is Voldemort's grandson

2) If you do this early on in the books then I would appreciate it also putting Harry in Slytherin and also showing his life in the castle

3) Even though Harry is a slut no one abuses and makes him do something he doesn't want to

4) Manipulative Dumbledore who does care for Harry but has no qualm in using/sacrificing/harming him for what he deems is the "Greater Good"

5) Strange pairings with Harry such as centaurs, house elves, Hagrid and other beings/creatures

How about he see's some old films of Vernon's or maybe he walks in on a couple or a few people going at it which peeps his intreast? You could also have a book that falls out of a classmates bag which Harry picks up and reads gaining his intreast.

Well, if you take a cannon Harry (at least at the beginning) he's sverely neglected... The dursley's are afraid of his "freakyness" contaminating them so they never touch him. When he gets to hogwarts Have someone in Griffyndor touch him casually (hand on the back of the neck or something) and Harry's so touch deprived he'll do anything for skin contact. You can have some people be casual and proper, but others take advantage of the innocent boy. At some point in the story Harry decided he likes and needs the contact, and eventually decided he really likes the pleasure and he'll trade for anything. as long as it involves skin on skin contact.

• 2 months later...

I think you could make this work, but I would personally chose Harry and Dudley. Dudley's at an exclusive private school where I imagine you could have a deeply ingrained hierarchy where some boys pay others for favours. I'm sure Stephen Fry had a book where there was a lot of exploration of the sexual hierarchy of boys at a private school which incorporated the idea that deprived of females, some males will explore sexual interaction with other males (vis, the idea of Gate Gays in prisons), but who would not do so if they hadn't been put in that particular environment.

The Dursley's have fiscal and social power over Harry, which he must find frustrating. Being able to manipulate someone sexually might be gratifiying for him.

Edited by Lisbet Adair

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest bill560682

the way i see something like this starting would be vernon turning harry into a whore. this of course would start with vernon trying to come up with a way to get dudley out of trouble at school after a fight at say age 6 or7 an the headmaster offers vernon a way out, namely turning harry over to him as his sex slave for the weekend. this of course gives vernon the idea that if the headmaster at dudley's school wants sex with the freak then others might as well and it could end up bringing in a good bit of money on the side. of course i would want to see harry train collin and dennis to also be whores with him so that there would be threesomes involving them. so it would start with harry wanting to be top for once and talks collin into being bottom an since collin would do anything to get a signed photo of harry he agrees. an of course collin likes being with harry in such a way so much that he keeps being bottom to harry from then on. an since collin seems to follow harry every place he goes anyway no one would think twice about it, also it would be harry's second year at hogwarts so everyone is thinking harry as the heir of slytherin. so if you make collin the last to get petrifiade then harry has a reason to go after the snake as revenge. then of course come summer collin gets dennis to join he and harry in sex. an dennis being willing to do anything his big brother wants so they can hang out together agrees with no problem. because all little brothers want to hang out with their older brothers and their friends. an the cost of sending collin and likely dennis as well to hogwarts would cause both creevey parents to have to work so collin hanging out with a school friend and taking dennis along would seem like a great idea to the parents since no need for baby sitting fees.

the way i see something like this starting would be vernon turning harry into a whore. this of course would start with vernon trying to come up with a way to get dudley out of trouble at school after a fight at say age 6 or7 an the headmaster offers vernon a way out, namely turning harry over to him as his sex slave for the weekend. this of course gives vernon the idea that if the headmaster at dudley's school wants sex with the freak then others might as well and it could end up bringing in a good bit of money on the side. of course i would want to see harry train collin and dennis to also be whores with him so that there would be threesomes involving them. so it would start with harry wanting to be top for once and talks collin into being bottom an since collin would do anything to get a signed photo of harry he agrees. an of course collin likes being with harry in such a way so much that he keeps being bottom to harry from then on. an since collin seems to follow harry every place he goes anyway no one would think twice about it, also it would be harry's second year at hogwarts so everyone is thinking harry as the heir of slytherin. so if you make collin the last to get petrifiade then harry has a reason to go after the snake as revenge. then of course come summer collin gets dennis to join he and harry in sex. an dennis being willing to do anything his big brother wants so they can hang out together agrees with no problem. because all little brothers want to hang out with their older brothers and their friends. an the cost of sending collin and likely dennis as well to hogwarts would cause both creevey parents to have to work so collin hanging out with a school friend and taking dennis along would seem like a great idea to the parents since no need for baby sitting fees.

Well I don't like stories where Harry starts off being a whore as a young child, I find it too disgusting.

If someone does do this fic then Harry has to be at least thirteen and even that is pushing it.

Also I don't like top Harry

Guest bill560682

well i put in top harry with the creevey brother because i happen to like top harry. so your guidelines older slut harry then you need to come up with a reasonable idea how about when he loses the match due to the dementors? unstated school rule is losing player has to be sex slave for a week to the winning counterpart, in harry's case it would be the other teams seeker an with this being his first lose it would be his first time as bottom and he decides he likes being bottom. up till this point harry has always won so has always been top so does not know he in fact likes being bottom until now?

if you want him even older we can move on to getting people to join the d.a. and have very few males at all want to join, as a result harry has to take one for the team as it were and agree to be bottom for several people they are trying to get as members and by the time it is over harry decides he it fact loves being bottom.

if we want to go even older have it be an unwritten part of auror training that everyone has to go threw that they agree to bottom in sex to get the idea of it being bad enough that they may tell auror secrets if caught by the enemy. you have to learn to take it and get over it without breaking which is a main reason very few females are aurors because they can not take the idea of being used and abused by fellow aurors. an no this would not count as a rape fic. because harry agrees to it the only thing he has no idea about is when it will start or how long it will last? he could be held "prisoner" for a week, 2 week or as long as a month an by the end of it he decides he if fact loves being bottom.

Guest bill560682

as you can see the store i just left goes in stages so the buildup is believable i mean harry gets 2 great blow jobs so it is only fare that he gives blow jobs back. then well if collin who is smaller and younger then him can take dennis's hand up his ass then why can't harry. next if harry IS going to let dennis fuck him in the ass then he would need something bigger to do it with then a dick the size of harry's middle finger an seeing as harry just took dennis's whole hand and wrist as small as they may be up his ass then the cock dennis would need would have to be as big if not bigger then that or harry would not feel much if anything at all from it. so one thing just flows into the next it is not as if the creevey brothers entered harry's room with all this planned out, they just wanted to let harry know in their own way that he was not alone.

Guest bill560682

i have written a harry/coolin/dennis with a sub harry and a dom harry as well an yes i know my details about the sex are not very detailed as far a as getting it down on paper about every single thrust during sex but i figure it is better then nothing. there are 2 chapters the first is dom harry the second is the same opening but turns into sub harry.

Guest bill560682

you wanted a believable opening to the story and i think i have done that by using this pairing. if you think about it even a totally straight collin would give harry potter a blow job if he asked simply because it is harry potter. yes he may he may say things such as "i don't know harry i don't like boys not like that'" but everyone knows in the end collin would end up agreeing and having harry's dick shoved down his throat. an as a result would likely talk dennis into joining him sucking harry off because it is what harry potter wants. now writing others in that same spot it just does not work, i do not see a totally straight ron or draco doing that but the creevey brothers just make it work. an no the creevey brothers do not start out straight in this story but if they were and harry wanted them to bend over and take it up the ass they would. now in that case you may need harry to do some lead up to the ass fucking it's self such as starting with fingering them but in the end he would get to fuck them in the ass.

Guest geminifaerie

I find this challenge interesting, and I have an idea for how it all starts-Harry is feeling lost and overwhelmed from all the pressure of being the BWL, and he seeks advice from a classmate (I think I will use Luna) who determines that he wants to have someone else take command, and he will get introduced to a secret sex club; the first time Harry hands control over to someone else he feels an immense sense of freedom that is addictive, and he soon finds himself eagerly subbing for the dominant members of the club. If you think it sounds interesting I will let you know when I begin posting it; should be in the next day or two.

I find this challenge interesting, and I have an idea for how it all starts-Harry is feeling lost and overwhelmed from all the pressure of being the BWL, and he seeks advice from a classmate (I think I will use Luna) who determines that he wants to have someone else take command, and he will get introduced to a secret sex club; the first time Harry hands control over to someone else he feels an immense sense of freedom that is addictive, and he soon finds himself eagerly subbing for the dominant members of the club. If you think it sounds interesting I will let you know when I begin posting it; should be in the next day or two.

I do think it is interesting, though anyone else can do it how they want it.

I would appreciate it if Harry's first Dominate was either Hagrid or Fenrir

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.