Click Here!

Wanna be my friend?

reriddle

As of late, I have come to the conclusion that I need a friend that I don't live with so that I can moan and groan about then. The friends I live with now are my closest friends and still I feel that they don't need to know what I think about them all the time.

I need someone who wants to converse with me and wont be scared to call me out when I'm being a little bit stupid or bitchy. I want someone to talk to. We can have delightful conversations about the imaginary weather of the internet, while having fake tea with a lizard Queen E. We can talk philosophy! We can argue about why Twilight it a bad book. We can talk about good books. We can read Dr. Suess! Oh the places we can go. We have brains in our head and shoes on our feet!

I sound like some really sad lonely person who has a bagillion cats don't I? Rest assured though, I do not own any cats. Cats make me feel like they are trying to wiggle down my throat and leave their fury coating my throat.

(Has resigned herself to live a sad internet buddyless life)

I'll be your friend. I've been feeling lonely as of late as well. I had a baby before everyone else did and basically they all got jealous... I also live in an area where no one speaks English, so conversations are... lacking. The other problem was that the friends I had wanted to be internet only friends (I fucking hate facebook, all of a sudden anti social people are suddenly social but only if it's online) and I am a person who likes to gasp! have fresh air and sunshine.

Amen to that one Spiral. I have a child and a life so... Feel free to vent! XD I believe it can help to clear out all the problems so...

If you wanna talk about anything, i'm up for it, though i can't promise to be online all the time or reply quickly, and i dunno if my opinions and experiences regarding the topics you bring up are gonna be useful; oh, and i'll probably rarely ever be the one to start a conversation, that tends to be kinda hard for me, but i wont intentionally ignore you.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy crap people actually responded to my post? No way?! and here I was think that I would have to live a sad and lonely life on the internet. I propose a topic: what is your faverite book? Humm? My faverorite is Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. I read it as a child in the 4th grade. It made absolutely no sense to me. I reread it two years later and it has been my favorite book ever since.

• 3 months later...

Well, I can be your e-friend whenever our time zones match :)

I live in Russia (but I know English quite well) and "Wuthering Heights" is one of my all-time favorites 9I read it in original + translated) ! I started collecting Heathcliff's pictures from deviantart.. ahhh.. I love the last movie based on it and find R.Sakamoto's soundtrack painfully delightful!

No cats, too, but dream of a doggy :)

The Scarlet Pimpernel was my favorite book to be honest.

btw, how do you plan to 'converse' with your e-friends? Via skype, so I need to give you my login name?

• 2 weeks later...

Holy crap people actually responded to my post? No way?! and here I was think that I would have to live a sad and lonely life on the internet. I propose a topic: what is your faverite book? Humm? My faverorite is Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. I read it as a child in the 4th grade. It made absolutely no sense to me. I reread it two years later and it has been my favorite book ever since.

I love Wuthering Heights. I actually recently saw one of the older film adaptations staring Laurence Olivier and it was awesome. But I have to say, that for the longest time my absolute favorite book was Jane Eyre which I read in the sixth grade. I have every single film adaptation I could get my hands on in my dvd/video library. My favorite book now for many years has been Biting the Sun by Tanith Lee followed closely by The Silver Metal Lover by the same author. Strangely enough, the sequel she wrote to the latter book is my least favorite book of all time . . .

WHAT?! People have been responding to this thread while I was away?!

Tribilista - So far you just sound like a Russian form of myself. Yay. Lets be internet buddies. As for the Skype thing. How about we just send each other letters first and if we want to later we can exchange Skype names? Deal?

Jem - The Scarlet Pimpernel... I have never heard of it, but after looking it up on Wiki I have to say that it sounds really interesting.

Shinju - I'm glad that you also liked Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre. I have never read either of your faverite books.It is funny when one of your faverite authors is also the author of your least favorite book.

Well people that have replied to this thread. Lets be friends. :)